“Authentic Mexican ”

Ranked #664 of 2,350 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: This place is amazing. TripAdvisor needs to list this. My family and I visited Serg's yesterday and the kids are hooked. We'll be making another trip for the Mexico City style tacos before our flight on Sunday. Yelp.com has them rated and the reviews are great. Please do this wonderful restaurant a great service and list them for anyone visiting the Honolulu/Waikiki area. Great food, friendly staff and very reasonable prices.... even for Honolulu. Here's the link on Yelp -) http://www.yelp.com/biz/sergs-mexican-kitchen-honolulu Thank you!!!!
Toronto, Canada
“Authentic Mexican ”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Great, cheap eats. No frills good food.
Had fish taco and quesadilla. Both were good. Great lunch place if you're looking not to spend too much and still have great food.

Glensted Mo
“Good Mexican food in Honolulu”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

This was a surprise and a little hard to find for the vacationer. The food was good and worth going back. Our family of six tried several different items and all were very good. We would go back.

• Visited December 2013
Laguna Beach, California
“Best POLLO A LAS BRASAS!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I tried their POLLO A LAS BRASAS, and I expected char-broiled chicken, but instead I got this chicken dipped in this sort of red sauce that... it's amazing! I don't know what they put in there - it reminds me of mole. I see a lot of reviews for fish tacos, but try this dish - you won't be disappointed. My husband ordered the HUEVOS RANCHEROS and we really liked it too!
Tip for the restaurant, less salt on the rice please...some of us have to avoid it if at all possible. Black beans are delicious!
Thanks!

• Visited October 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“My favorite place in Honolulu for Mexican food”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I love Mexican food but Hawaii doesn't really have a lot options for good Mexican food (and I've been to several all around Oahu). A friend recommended checking out Serg's on their "Taco Tuesday" night and now Serg's is my "go to" place. I went with 2 other friends and we all shared what we ordered and EVERYTHING was sooo good: steak quesadilla, beef flauta, carnitas enchilladas (my favorite!), carne asada tacos ... all tasted great. It's a small place and does not have a lot of parking. You walk up to a counter to order and there is only outdoor (covered) seating, and the place has a fun, lively vibe. Taco Tuesday gets really busy as a lot of the college kids from UH go there for the cheap tacos. But seriously, the food is so good. Love this place, definitely going back again, and again, and again ...

• Visited September 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taco Tuesday's”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Met my friends there after a short walk from my home in Manoa. Had not been there recently. The place was packed with UH Manoa students. And they just kept coming. The price was right at $1.50 tiny tacos and byob. Not sure they were all 21 but it was the scene. Long line to order and I know Serg was lovin every minute of it. Food is descent especially the Carnitas and Flautas. Big nachos. All in all a great outdoor venue for the coeds.

• Visited September 2013