“Bringin Pedicabs Back!”

$37.05*
and up
Ranked #135 of 305 Outdoor Activities in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Why spend a day in paradise speeding around in a taxicab or trapped in a bus? When you could have your own personal guide at your fingertips on an eco-friendly and fun pedicab(rickshaw) adventure!While Honolulu Pedicab guides drive their pedicabs they share their intimate, personal and historic knowledge of Honolulu with their passengers. Honolulu Pedicab guides specialize in giving tours of Honolulu's historic Chinatown and State Capitol District.You may also choose to sit back, relax, and enjoy a pedicab tour of Honolulu's scenic waterfront.Honolulu Pedicab guides also makes great recommendations for restaurants, clubs, special events, and other fun activities all over the island of O'ahu.Honolulu Pedicab is the only permitted and licensed pedicab company in the City and County of Honolulu.
San Francisco, California
“Bringin Pedicabs Back!”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Honolulu drivers are some of the worst drivers to deal with, and I'm saying this as someone that lives in California! You wouldn't know this while on a ride with Kirk. He know the streets really well was able to move around the city and waterfront with ease. The tour was very indepth and personal, stopping at many places i might have overlooked on another tour. Its good to see pedicabs making a comeback in Honolulu and I'm glad Kirk is leading the way.

Visited January 2012

Boulder, Colorado
“Best way to tour in Honolulu”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Based on a recommendation from a very good friend, we did a tour of Honolulu's city lights (along with close up rides to Iolani Palace, the Kamehameha statue and other places of interest. It was really nice to be towed around with a gentle island breeze and told the background of all the things we were looking at. I highly recommend you try it! As far as I know, I think they are the only pedicab business in Honolulu so they should be easy to find. My kids (age 4 & 6) still talk about the pedicab ride.

Visited December 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing ride!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Kirk picked us up on the way to waikiki and offered us a tour. He was so informative and interesting! Super cool guy and very strong. He peddled, talked and gave us info on local life. I could never have the same experience on a bus, we missed him on every other island we stopped at! Definitely made our trip in honolulu. Not only was the tour and price great, he came and picked us up to take us back within minutes of calling him. If youre looking for a great, personal, interesting tour, kirk is your guy!

1 Thank Whereintheworldisbun
Torrance, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great opportunity for anyone new to Honolulu or even a Kama'aina”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

As someone who has spent a lot of time in Oahu, I am always looking for new activities when I am in Honolulu. I highly recommend Honolulu Pedicab. We took a Friday afternoon tour of Chinatown and Honolulu (wear sunscreen!). My 13 year old daughter was thrilled with the novelty of riding in a pedicab, she also enjoyed how everyone made shaka and smiled as we rolled by during our tour. We study Hawaiiana and dance hula in the Mainland so it was great to hear stories about the Hawaiian monarchy and how Chinatown evolved throughout the history of Hawaii. The guide/owner, Kirk, was pleasant, knowledgeable and sort of a rock star in his own right. Many Locals called out, "Hey Brah, good to see da pedicabs! Tanks fo bringing dem back." (Kirk knows the route so well, he offered to wait if we wanted to jump into a shop or store or restaurant for a snack. He also knows where the restrooms are, a very important thing for all you parents!) If you're out and about enjoying the nightlife in Honolulu, Kirk can also tell you which clubs and restaurants to hit. I am recommending that all my friends book a tour with Honolulu Pedicab!

Visited October 2011
Livingston, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Myself and my wife did the downtown city tour, Kirk was great showing us the sights and telling us the history, he also showed us where Hawaii 5 O was filming that day, I'm a pretty heavy guy but Kirk never slowed up once a great experience and highly recommended for a fun tour

Visited September 2011