“Amazing and Perfect for our 25th Wedding...”
View to the right of golf course, Manoa Valley
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View to the right of golf course, Manoa Valley
Tennis and Basketball Courts
Short 1 Block walk to the sand of Waikiki Beach! (photo shot from our lanai)
BBQ Area on 6th Floor Recreation Deck
Brand NEW Lobby Area -  Coffee shop, Mini Market and FREE parking!
Sunset of Waikiki Beach
Sunset Views from Our Lanai!
Morning View of View from our lanai
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Julie D
Rochester, New York
“Amazing and Perfect for our 25th Wedding Anniversary”
Reviewed January 24, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

This was a flawless experience. The condo was simply amazing. From the start, the owner, Tiffany, was like an old friend. They gave us a great deal. We stayed from January 6 to January 19th, 2015. They had the place stocked with all utensils, plates, accessories, beach items, body boards, beach chairs, beach mattes, rolling cooler, which made everything so much easier for the traveler. The Waikiki Banyan loves the owner, and told us so. The whole process was perfect and it felt like my own personal home away from home.

I can not say enough good things about our experience. The condo was fresh, cupboards were new, view spectacular, amenities overwhelming. The beach and restaurants are close by, along with a coffee shop, and small store at the hotel entrance for convenience. The parking was simple and safe. Security posted at the entrance at all times. Nice pool with food items for sale at the 6th floor. Nice sitting area to read, or barbecue nearby the pool.

The location is perfect for close access to everything you want to see, like Diamond Head, Waimanalo, and Sandy Beach. We brought our GPS, and rented a vehicle to enjoy the entire island. It was like paradise. I wish I could have stayed a month. Having a full kitchen minimized our expenses. They even had ice trays and freezer packs for your convenience.

Thanks you Tiffany for giving us an experience we will never forget. We are grateful that you shared your slice of paradise with us. We plan to return again when financially possible. The staff and people at the Banyan were excellent. You will not be disappointed with dealing with the owners, they are wonderful, responsive, and genuinely care that you enjoy your stay. It was very evident that they really thought about the clients needs renting from them.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and all the amenities. The view was spectacular. Laundry close by.
Liked least: Nothing.
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Came to Oahu (in August 2012) for the first time on our anniversary and I'm so glad I found this condo on TripAdvisor! Tiffany was very helpful with arranging everything for us and she suggested several places to eat and local attractions to see. The condo was in a perfect location and had an amazing view! Walking distance to everything. We loved having breakfast on the lanai every morning. The coffee shop downstairs had the best coffee and oatmeal. I highly suggest staying here over a hotel, they have everything you need!

The new renovations look great and I'll definitely be back on my next trip to Oahu!

Your age range 25-34
Saint John NB Canada
Reviewed April 2, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Froad-1
Saint John, Canada
“Excellent Location, Views & Condition”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

This was our second stay at this condo - last time was in 2012 - this time we stayed for 37 glorious days - Unit is exactly as described - kitchen renovation was nicely done - location is great. We used the bus/transit system for most things and you can catch the bus within 1 block. Unit is well kept, neat and tidy. Photo's are accurate. The owner was very helpful with information and dealing with any questions or concerns. Within easy walking distance you get to the ZOO, Waikiki Beach, shopping, parks and more. As mentioned earlier, this is our second stay in 2 years and we were not disappointed... and rest assured we will be back. It's feels like our home away from home - what more can I say.

Liked best: Location & Views
Liked least: Nothing Really
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Macclenny Florida
Reviewed April 11, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Older travelers

Andover, Minnesota
“Carefree Rental”
Reviewed February 12, 2013 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

I stayed alone in Tiffany's condo last May while visiting Honolulu for my daughter's graduation. It was a last minute decision to attend the graduation and I was hesitant to book a condo without the privilege of having a lot of time to review the area and accomodations. This condominium unit opened up due to a cancellation and I was very lucky to find it. Tiffany was so helpful and patient with my many questions and concerns before I arrived. She made my travel plans less frantic. When I arrived, I was so happy I picked the condo. The location is perfect for walking to the many restaurants, shopping, and of course, the beach! I felt at home my first night. I loved the ocean view each evening while relaxing on the lanai after my busy days. It was a wonderful place to spend time with my daughter. Tiffany has thought of everything and the condo comes equipped for a perfect stay. I cannot wait to go back and hope to soon!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How easy Tiffany made everything.
Liked least: That I couldn't have stayed longer?
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing