“Never fails me!”

Yogurtland Waikiki Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I am a bit of a fro yo addict, and this store is shiny, clean and great staff not to mention good location. They always have different flavours to choose from and good prices! I recommend going for a refreshing treat.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Come here for a nice refreshing froyo to beat the warm weather, has a much better selection of toppings than here in Australia. Can't beat a good froyo!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I loved being able to get a very small dessert for a good price. We visited a couple of times and enjoyed the variety of flavors. I highly recommend it. It was quite clean.

1  Thank MissingKailua88
Reviewed May 29, 2014

You have to go to Yoghurtland when you visit Waikiki - it is so delicious! They have so many different flavours of fro-yo to choose from and a tonne of different mix ins to add in if you feel adventurous! You do pay by weight so you are looking at around $12-$17 if you fill your cup right up - BUT - it is worth it - and I guarantee you will be going back for more the next day!

1  Thank Jez-a-lou
Reviewed May 28, 2014

So great to have Yogurtland in Waikiki! We have them at home and love them. Of course, they are very expensive in Hawaii compared to home, but I suppose to have to expect that because they are located on Kalakaua Avenue........

1  Thank Jbka6863