“YUM”

Yogurtland Waikiki Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 21, 2013

my favourite place, totally addicted. Nice range of flavours and toppings for your yoghurt. Friendly staff

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My family and I have been twice now. As frozen yogurt lovers, we were impressed by the sheer number of choices! Cheesecake, pistachio, tiramisu, cookies n' cream, strawberry, mango, coconut.... I could go on! Great favors, plenty of topping choices. A nice, COOL break from the heat, We'll be back!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My friends love this place but I sampled almost every flavor for free before buying and was so full that I could not buy one but I would not have bought one anyway since it all, every flavor was so fake tasting. I know yogurt is not ice cream but hey, it should not taste like saccharine and aspartame. Maybe they should try diet coke flavor, then I would expect the taste. The toppings you pile on at the end are what get you on the per pound price so be picky and go light on toppings to save pounds and cash.
Sample a lot first, you will fill-up and buy a smaller bowl of the flavor you accept as the real thing. The staff was awesome there and really helpful and seemed to like there job. They had no problem giving me two tasting cups at a time even after the 10th time. I tasted about 20flavors I guess.

wonp, Manager at Yogurtland Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

our yogurts are all natural no chemicals are ever used, fresh yogurt with real fruit as you can see the customer tried 20 samples and never bought a cup. what can i say he was here to eat free yogurt

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Taste tubs for you to try first... Great concept cause you are buying then.
Choose your flavour then fill your cup (no need to fill it as they are large and remember you pay by weight at the end)
Add your toppings then pay. Thumbs up from my boys and us the concept and flavour was a win win.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

It's on the strip that's across the street from the beach how awesome is this!! The yogurt flavors were so yummy, one that I remember and stands out is rootbeer float!! Yum and another was coconut of corse!! Wish we had one here on the Detroit mi area. A lil high in price but worth it.