“Toasted Coconut”

Yogurtland Waikiki Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Awsome toasted Coconut frozen yogurt....
Many great flavors and toppings, self serv and sold by the weight....
Just across from the beach. Open Late....

There are newer reviews for Yogurtland Waikiki Beach

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Ever since experiencing this yogurt delight last year - we have been dreaming of our next trip to Waikiki and having a yogurt after dinner - sitting in the balmy evening - eating a yogurt and people watching Couldn't get any better. Delicious.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stopped in after dinner and my boys went nuts. Loved it. The ability to choose your own icecream and toppings was very cool. Great way to top off the evening and day.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I am writing this review more on behalf of my partner. Yes I liked this place, but it is fair to say that he LOVED this place. He was like a child in a sweet shop. He normally can easily skip the dessert course, it is me that ALWAYS wants "something sweet". So he had found this place on trip advisor. The whole concept is great. You pick our cup and then can fill it up with as many flavours of yogurt as you please. My favourite were the white chocolate macadamia and the chooclate when. The chocolate was good quailty and fixed my sweet tooth. you can also opt to add toppings. They have healthy ranges like fruit or the naughty toppings like chooclate. You then weigh your cup and depending on the weight that is how much you pay. Be warned you can get carried away with this place. I had to contain my inner child!

1  Thank Saintlysinner
Reviewed October 25, 2012

It's a cute little build-your-own froyo sundae place just like a billion other cute little build-your-own froyo sundae places back on the mainland. It's crowded, the yogurt is nothing special, and while it was fine and refreshing, I am not sure why it gets such excited glowing reviews here. You can't throw a rock in Phoenix without hitting 4 places just like this.