“Taking advantage of the location”
Review of Bike Hawaii Tours

$60.00*
Oahu Rainforest Hiking Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike Hawaii has been providing award winning guided eco-tours to remote parts of Oahu since 1999. We offer much more than just bike tours.. We have expanded our eco-adventures from the Rainforest to the Reef to share the very best of natural Hawaii. Experiences include hiking, biking, kayaking, sailing and snorkeling with full service transportation, delicious lunches and quality gear and stunning locations.
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Me and my boyfriend love to do things outside, etc in general and especially when on vacation. This sounded like a good package. Matese was our guide who was very informative, high spirited and accommodating. The hike was excellent, the biking was lame, as an avid cycler I was disappointed, this ride took us downhill 5 miles with some old lady hitting infront of me hitting the brakes the entire time (thumbs down). The sail/snorkeling excursion was unforgettable. I'm afraid of the water (and snorkeling) and never dared to do it. The snorkel guide (not Matese) was very patient and supportive and took his time helping me get past my fear. Once I did, I enjoyed this part of the excursion IMMEASURABLY! Not to be missed. I saw plenty of fish below and was almost nose to nose with a 300 lb turtle.

There are newer reviews for Bike Hawaii Tours

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We did the bike and hike with Blair. Really interesting facts. Beautiful hike through the rainforest and Bamboo. The bike ride was easy to do and the views down were fabulous. Blair was helpful and informative. Would encourage others to do it

Reviewed November 7, 2013

If you love getting outdoors and taking in nature, this is one of the best tours on the island. I highly recommend doing the Bike, Hike, Sail and Snorkel package. There is no better way to see the island of Oahu. As the title suggests you bike, hike, sail and snorkel in that order.The people at Bike Hawaii are very friendly and down to earth, they made this experience a great deal of fun and were the perfect guides. Biking down the side of a mountain road and seeing the city of Honolulu laid out before us was amazing. But my wife and I enjoyed the sailing and snorkelling part of the trip the most. We were able to see dolphins and even snorkel with turtles it was a rare and unexpected pleasure.

My only gripe was that the waterfall was merely a trickling stream at that time of year. I was expecting a gushing torrent. But overall this is an amazing experience and no trip to Oahu is complete without it.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a great way to get out of the hustle of Waikiki. We were picked up on time and taken out to the ranch with one other person. Our guide ( forgot name ) was a cool cat who told us about the area and answered all questions. You can't beat the scenery of the ranch but a lot of the trail was flooded out so we had to do a lot of on and off riding. This tour was moderate at best and is great for novice and beginner riders. You will ride on roads more than trails and there are busses and ATV riders that pass you along the way. There is plenty of time for photos and rest breaks. The only suggestion I could make would be to upgrade to a full suspension bike. The one I rode on, the gears took a little convincing to use. Lunch was good and hit the spot after three hours of riding.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great experience! I did the waterfall hike with Blair on one day, and the volcanic rainforest hike and downhill bike with Jeremy. Both hikes were great, not strenuous at all, the guides go at a slow pace and stop frequently to talk/explain. The waterfall hike was slightly slippery at times but nothing dangerous at all. Both guides were great, locals who were friendly, entertaining, and very knowledgeable about the hike as well as Hawaii history in general. I would definitely hike with them again the next time I'm in Hawaii

1  Thank melanien361