“Refreshing outdoor cafe and taco eatery”
Review of Wahoo's Fish Taco - Kahala - CLOSED

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed May 12, 2014

What could one want more than a pitcher of margarita's and a plateload of tacos among friends? We arrived, picked a table outdoors, picked our tacos, ordered our drinks and then sat down. The food and drinks came soon thereafter. We ate on a Wednesday night, which often features live music outside, which adds to the atmosphere.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Fish Taco's? I loved it. I had the grilled fish taco and it was wonderful. This is a very small place on Kuhio Avenue near Ohana Waikiki West but I noticed the long lines so I gave it a try. Yes, great prices and great food.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

we went in a group of 6 people at 9pm for taco Tuesday, and i probably won't go again. it was busy, and it seemed that our server may have been overwhelmed with the size of her section. have been in the service industry for 17 years, and i have more patience than most, but if you are that busy, walking and moving slow doesn't help. there seemed to be a lack of urgency from our server, and maybe she was having a bad night, but the friendliness wasn't there either.
it took over 20 minutes both times i got a drink, and i'm not too sure if it was because of the server being in the weeds, or the Bartender.
the food was good, but it want spectacular enough to bring me back on another Tuesday night. i would probably return for lunch, but definitely not ever when its busy.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stopped here one day for lunch as it was close to our resort. The fish was overcooked but my wife enjoyed the food more than I did.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Came here on a Sunday afternoon. TVs were blaring on the sports channels. Ordered the fish sandwich and was disappointed with taste and quality. I should have gotten a filet-o-fish at McDonalds next door. Won't be back.