“OK food”

Good for: Local cuisine
Nashville, Tennessee
“OK food”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stopped here one day for lunch as it was close to our resort. The fish was overcooked but my wife enjoyed the food more than I did.

Visited March 2013

Honolulu, Hawaii
“One of the worst fish sandwiches I've had”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Came here on a Sunday afternoon. TVs were blaring on the sports channels. Ordered the fish sandwich and was disappointed with taste and quality. I should have gotten a filet-o-fish at McDonalds next door. Won't be back.

Visited November 2012
rainb0wtraveler
“Outer reef burrito is good!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

We ordered the Outer reef burrito (9,95 lunch) with pork - excellent. Order it Wet - with cheese and sauce ($2). The banzai burrito combo with black beans and rice ($9.95) was ok - but the veggies are cooked in a sweet teriyaki sauce which made it too sweet. Chips were stale and salsa ($2.95) was a bit bland. Nice that they do soda refills.

Easy parking, right next to the Kahala post office.

1 Thank rainb0wtraveler
Honolulu
“Kahala's Best Hangout”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I was excited when I saw this place being built, its such an awesome establishment. They have great dishes and amazing sauces! They also have a decent happy hour and I always manage to demolish their chips n salsa! I have shared this place with numerous colleagues and friends and it's definently my favorite hangout in Kahala. They also have live music on certain nights and a row of outdoor seating. There isn;t much parking, but worth the walk if you have to park at the mall or across the street by the school.
I LOVE WAHOOS KAHALA

• Visited February 2011
2 Thank Gina R
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Decent Fish Taco's”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

If your craving Fish Taco's Wahoo's does a good job along with HH drink specials.

Visited December 2011