“fun for all ages”
Review of Teddy Bear World Hawaii - CLOSED

Teddy Bear World Hawaii
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Teddy Bear World Hawaii, Oahu’s newest attraction!Teddy Bear World Hawaii promises a truly unique visitor experience that’s unlike anything else in Honolulu – immersive, interactive and totally one-of-a-kind. It’s entertainment for theentire family, for the young and the young at heart. Located on Kalakaua Avenue, right in the heart of Waikiki, we’re just a few convenient steps from the beaches and hotels. So take a break from the sun. We’re ready to welcome you with a giant bear hug.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Fun for all ages. I went with my mother and sister. Our entire family loves teddy bears and so we brought our own family bear. The displays were all very intricately made and entertaining. Would go there again once I return to Hawaii.

1  Thank StrawberryCS

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Fabulous place to visit. Perfect if you love bears but my other half loved it too and he's not a massive bear fan. The displays are so clever and well kept. It looks brand new and is very well maintained. Great opportunities for photos including pics with the bears. The highlight is the Elvis show when Elvis and his band perform for you !! Great stuff and brilliantly done. We went twice as the admission includes two days. the only disappointment was the gift shop. I wanted to buy t-shirts etc and a better choice of bears.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our family was blown away by this place. It's in the old planet Hollywood location. This was a great break from all the beach stuff and heat. The exhibits are very impressive, interactive, and fun for the entire family. There has been a lot detail and planning that has gone into this. Our kids participated in the scavenger hunt and enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was a great place to visit for families with young girls between 8-12 yrs. They have a scavenger hunt which made it even more fun for the girls. The scenes were fabulous and so much attention to details. My girls and I had low expectations, but walked away enthusiastic and happy. There is even a place for the girls to play dress up with several different kinds of bears and chairs for the parents to wait patiently in cool air conditioning. I've been to other teddy bear exhibits, but most were sitting through the rooms with little organization; this was very different. They also had a lot of interactive scenes so you could get involved.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Make sure you use the coupons in the "Best of Oahu" coupon book - it gets you some $ off admission as well as 10% off in the gift shop. We had 2 adults and 2 kids in our group. You enter via the gift shop on the bottom floor - and the exhibit starts on the top floor. Beware - they will give you a clipboard scavenger hunt - it is boring - and the prize is worthless - don't do it! BTW your admission is good for 24 hours - so if you enter in the morning - you can come back with the same tickets the next morning (but seriously I wonder who does?). It's just teddy bears - so your kids will be amazed - and the adults might get a bit bored. Take it slow and have your kids enjoy all the different teddy bear re-enactments of classic movies and history - otherwise you will be done in 15 minutes. At the end there is a teddy bear animatronic Elvis show that lasts 6 minutes - if you enter while it is already on - then join it halfway if you wish - but you can always restart it after. (the kids loved it as grandpa is a big elvis fan and they r used 2 hearing his music - I am sure other kids will be left wondering who elvis is - or was) The gift shop was surprisingly underwhelming - my daughter bought a mermaid bikini for her existing teddy bear - and my son got the official "small" Teddy Bear world bear - both were reasonable priced. We will definitely take our kids there again next trip - and yes there are lots of photo opportunities with the different bears.

17  Thank NVANKID C