“Average”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
covington
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went here to have breakfast at 7am. The place was soooo freakin hot. We decided to take it togo and go back to our room, where there is actually air conditioning. The service was mediocre. The food on the other hand was very good, the potatoes were awesome. The prices were pretty average for the Waikiki area.

• Visited July 2013

“Good for the gluten intolerant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Tiny little place next to a hotel. Several options for the gluten free diet. Some for vegetarians as well. We had lunch there after a hike up Diamond Head, so we were tired, hungry and thirsty. The waitress was very helpful. But the food was only fair. Would likely not return just due to food quality.

• Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food, more ventilation needed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

We went there after an early morning tour of the USS Arizona Memorial. It was right next to our hotel, so we decided to have breakfast there. There were an influx of customers, and not a lot of staff to wait on them. Since the space was small, were were sitting very close to the preparation area. The only air circulation were two fans, not enough to cool off the sitting area. It took a while for our food to come, but it was delicious and very fresh.

Visited July 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Best Breakfast Dining Experience EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is definitely the best breakfast that I had in town. My past experiences with other restaurants in the area were disappointing, so I decided to try something on the higher end. The choice of breakfast items were exactly what we were looking for. Since this is a smaller place, the staff caters to the customers. The price is definitely worth the service and worth the mile walk that I made with my 1 year old just to eat here. This is the only restaurant that I have dined at, that my son did not throw a fit. The fruit was fresh and delicious and the portions of food were large! The staff was very courteous and the atmosphere was very relaxing! To the Staff: Thank you for the most pleasant meals that I have ever eaten in my life! My family and I enjoyed dining at your establishment! Mahalo!

• Visited July 2013
san francisco,ca
“Laidback, great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I was staying nearby and had breakfast at Protea. I wanted fresh juice (it's Hawaii after all) and they did not disappoint. Pretty good portions (I had eggs, hash browns etc) including fairly good coffee. Nice if you can sit at the window tables. I would love to go hear again.

• Visited April 2013