“Best view and food in town” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Steak Shack

Steak Shack
Ranked #5 of 2,233 Restaurants in Honolulu
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Francisco, California
“Best view and food in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were hoping to have dinner at one of the oceanfront hotels but those either had long wait or tables on the back of the room with no view and the same high prices:) We ended up trying steak shack because of all the good reviews and we were pleasantly surprised.Chicken plate was my favorite but my picky kids liked the steak plate too. They have tables outside with gorgeous views of the beach and the sunset and prices are for everyone. You can eat a good meal in here for the price of soda in most restaurants in Waikiki.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank topilenko

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Colton, California
“Would you believe my main objective was to eat here!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Not disappointed this place is great!! Traveling with a family of four can lead you to the poor house really fast on the island. Friendly staff and tasty food! The steak and chicken where awesome. Don't shy away from a good meal at a great price. Three thumbs up plus a broken sandle..

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank BEN M
Talkeetna, Alaska
“Favorite place in Waikiki!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I cannot say enough great things about this little place! I eat here every time I go to Waikiki. They have a teriyaki mix plate (served with rice and salad) that is sooooo good. You definitely get the most bang for your buck here! Inexpensive and delicious! Love it! It's take out on the beach, who could ask for more.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Ali-McCullough
Philadelphia, PA
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian village and tried to find this gem during our stay. It is hard to find. As you are walking along beach walk look for the subway sign. It is right before the subway as you walk up the steps. We actually found it by accident because my daughter wanted subway for lunch The food is really good and is inexpensive. We got the combo (chicken and steak). It comes with white rice and a salad. It was yummy!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Tropicalfun101
Vero Beach, Florida
“Delicious Steak Plate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

As a food lover, I tend to be very critical of what I eat, especially the quality of meat I eat. I was amazed with how lean and delicious the steak plate was. Its served with rice and salad. It was so good. I highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2013