“Swimming with the fishies”

Alex's Aquatic Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our custom built boat, the Kilikina, operates everyday carrying divers to some of the best dive sites on Oahu's south side. Kilikina is renown for seeking out new and exciting dive sites that many of the cattle car dive boats have no interest in going to. Their loss, our gain. Come join us as we have exciting adventures every day!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 8, 2010

Meeting Alex for the first time was pleasent. He was very knowledgable and passionate about diving. He shared his history of diving and tons of stories. I was very statisfied with my diving experience and I am glad that I was able to share it with friends.

Reviewed December 1, 2010

Alex helped me finish my open water certification, took me out on some amazing dives AND found my diamond stud earring (underwater in the sand!)- that I stupid wore and tore off with with my mask strap. I really enjoyed his style of teaching, he was clear and concise, I was able to understand his instructions and improve vastly in a few days. He gave me a few tips that really helped me feel in control and relaxed while SCUBA diving. After the course I asked him to take me on more dives and I'm really glad I woke myself up early to go on the early morning deep sea ship wreck dive. If you want an experienced teacher who loves to keep the jokes coming Alex is a great choice for you. I plan to contact Alex for future dives whenever I am on Oahu.

Reviewed December 1, 2010

Alex took me on my first dives over ten years ago. I went on to get first my basic, then advanced certification with him. I totally trust Alex in the water. He's a smart and funny instructor, too.

1  Thank snokite
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I signed up with Alex after being recommended by a close friends. After day #1 of diving with him I decided to sign up for my PADI Open water Course. I found his teaching to be very informative and left you feeling very safe in the water. I had such a good experience that immediately after I completed my course, I signed up and completed my PADI Advanced certifications.

If you are looking to have a great experience with someone who has a true passion for SCUBA, Alex's Aquatic Adventures is the place to go.

Reviewed November 28, 2010

I work in an industry where providing QUALITY, SATISFACTION, AND SAFETY to our customers is a must. Somehow, it's difficult to find all these qualities when I am on the other end of the spectrum as the customer.
BUT, Alex's Aquatic Adventures, amazingly has those qualities in mind, and I'd say you couldn't get a better diving experience anywhere else ...warm towels, snacks, coffee, and word is, he'll be serving French-pressed coffee's soon;).
Above of it all, Alex puts a lot of sense in diving, with safety first in mind. Hawaii diving is not "mickey mouse" diving and at the end of the day, you'd still want to enjoy the rest of Hawaii.. and not in a dive chamber.

1  Thank 35ppt