“amazing experience!”

Alex's Aquatic Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our custom built boat, the Kilikina, operates everyday carrying divers to some of the best dive sites on Oahu's south side. Kilikina is renown for seeking out new and exciting dive sites that many of the cattle car dive boats have no interest in going to. Their loss, our gain. Come join us as we have exciting adventures every day!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I have never scuba dived before and i had an amazing time!! i was quite nervous in the days before but alex made me feel very safe and comfortable... Picked us up and dropped us off and the pictures were beautiful.... I would definetly recommend even if you are scared like i was... i cannot wait to go again... Overall great instructor and wonderful views of hawaii coral reefs and sea animals..

Reviewed March 14, 2011

Diving with Alex's Aquatic Adventures was amazing! Alex, the dive master is so knowledgeable and experienced that he made me feel so comfortable and relaxed! I got to see turtles, dolphins, shrimp and tons and tons of fish! No matter what your experience is he makes sure to find something just for you! oh! He is also a great underwater photographer! Pick him!

Reviewed March 13, 2011

So me and a few friends are here in Hawaii visiting, our shark diving trip that we had booked ended up cancelling on us. So I looked for something else for us to do. So then I found Alex's Aquatic Adventures. I was nervous about calling them only because i have never went scuba diving before but i said oh well you only live once and the pictures that he had on his sight were amaizing. I HAD to check it out for myself. So after only 2 hours of making the phone call there was Alex at our hotel to pick us up. We went through the whole training evolution in the beginning and Alex's knowledge mixed with his sense of humor made everything so simple and enjoyable. I knew right then and there that the actual dive was going to be great. I had no idea.... This was truly the most amaizing thing that i have ever done. One of the most enjoyable things i have ever done. I would pay the money to do it all over again in a second if i were going to be here in Hawaii any longer. I dont know how many other scuba diving companies there are in Hawaii but what i do know for sure is that you will not recieve the same treatment or have a better instructor then Alex. Thankx again man, for not only introducing me to a whole new amaizing activity but i feel like i also gained another friend out of the deal. If i can afford to make another trip back to Hawaii, i'll be back.

Reviewed March 12, 2011

Booked a trip last second and it couldn't have been any better. Capt. Alex Mason pulled through and everything needed for a party of 4 first time divers in under 2 hours with hotel pick up and drop off. Capt. Alex walked us all through everything and everyone was safe and more than satisfied. Great instructor and more than a great time. Everyone visiting Honolulu must call and set up a dive, you will remember it forever.

Reviewed February 28, 2011

Alex took care of us. I needed my reg adjusted and he did it on the spot. He also included a full suite free of charge since we were doing a wreck dive. Both dives were great. Highly recommended.