Tripadvisor

from $129.00
More Info
from $2,900.00
More Info
All reviews their natural habitat photo package taro bun inflatable slide dolphin tour paddle boards hula dancing crew members captain mike second stop wet suits awesome crew boarded the boat snorkel spot the water was crystal clear an amazing experience open ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

From start to finish they well prepared us for this tour and were so in tuned with all our needs. James the photographer was friendly and the host Kaiona was a sweet heart and all the staff were super professional and entertaining. Would do more tours with them if I had time

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The staff were fantastic and made the experience very interactive. We didn't see many sea turtles but that's the nature of wild animals.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Awesome place to be in Hawaii, saw 15 dolphins swimming below us with amazing guides. So much fun and would definitely recommend anybody going, service is amazing too.

1  Thank Jacobthebigdog99
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Amazing experience...highly recommend this company. Friendly and knowledgeable staff and crew...It was unforgettable.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

I and the family of 4 enjoyed all of the activities of Dolphins & you when we visited Oahu end of December 2019. The program was well prepared and staff were very experienced and cheerful.

We were in Susumu’s (tour guide) bus and we were very much impressed by the spirit of warm welcome he extended and the sense of humor. The driver, John was also supportive to Susumu.

We could not swim with dolphins because we were too many on that day but we were very much pleased because we saw a lot of dolphins swimming near the boat. (I respect their policy of not chasing the dolphins too much.) We were also amazed with the number of turtles. They were so cute. I never imagined I could see them so close. I ordered photos and I liked them. Also it was a surprise that in the photos of that day, they added their "best pictures" shots as well. The dolphins, turtles, whales, fish were so beautiful. I am using them as a screen saver of my computer and I think of the time I spent in Hawaii whenever I see them. My daughter was admiring the high level fula of Kaiona. We didn't expect to see such a professional dance on the boat! We fell in love with the beauty of the sea in Hawaii. We will definitely come back and try other tours. Thank you!

Date of experience: December 2019