“If you are looking for a spa day, look no further!"”
Review of SpaHalekulani

SpaHalekulani
Ranked #14 of 113 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I booked the Serenity Package which was $500 with tip and taxes. I feel that I got my money's worth. This was a three hour package that included a welcoming foot treatment, body massage, head and scalp massage and facial. The technician greeted me and took me outside to a beautifully decorated terrace to perform my foot treatment which was a cleansing ritual of sorts. We then entered the spa through another door into a private room. I stayed in that room for the massages and facial. When finished I was escorted to the outdoor terrace and given a pineapple smoothie and mango mochi treat. This was my first stop as soon as checking in to my hotel. It was just what I needed to unwind and get ready to enjoy my vacation.

4  Thank Melissa H
There are newer reviews for SpaHalekulani

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had the grand voyage package (massage, facial, lunch, manicure and pedicure) and it was exactly what I needed to help me wind down from a stressful few weeks. I had my own room to change in and it was the same room where I had my massage, facial, and steam, which made the experience very welcoming and extra special.

The staff were all very professional and there were the added touches that put the experience over the top - specifically the bowl of scented banana leaves and an orchied underneath the massage table for me to look at during the treatment!

What a fabulous place - would recommend!

4  Thank strawberrykiwijello
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Decided to treat myself to a spa experience at the end of my stay in Waikiki and chose the Spa at the Halekulani. From booking the appointment to leaving after my treatment the whole experience was smooth, relaxing, and exactly what I needed to end off my vacation. I booked a custom massage with the personal steam shower option. I was checked in and lead out to the lanai looking out to the Halekulani courtyard/pool area. Relaxing briefly outside, my masseur came out and first started with a foot massage/pounding treatment which was unique and relaxing. He then took me into the room to begin the custom massage. He was attentive and conscientious and all along the way made sure I was comfortable. The massage was great and exactly what I asked for and needed. The personal steam shower was a nice way to top it off at the end. I was then escorted out to the lanai again to relax with a tea and a frozen mochi treat (Japanese dessert) which was refreshing and yummy. They did not rush me through any part of this experience and showed nothing but respect and courtesy throughout. I would definitely return to try other treatments they offered and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the spa at the Halekulani for those looking for a relaxing experience to add to their Hawaiian journey.

3  Thank titus81
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed at the Halekulani Hotel over the Christmas holiday and on the second day of our stay we (my husband and me) treated ourselves to the Hotel's spa services.

I had the reflexology massage and my husband the Lomi lomi massage. From the time we walked into the spa to the end of the service we were treated with grace, kindness and supurb service. For some reason when I booked these treatments way in advance there was a glitch somewhere along the line as the spa reservations got mixed up and we were not confirmed for our service and I had to call to confirm and when we arrived at the spa the treatments/ reservations were all mixed up. However, the spa reception handled the mixup with grace (and speed) and we were whisked away as if nothing had happened. I am sure behind the scenes there was some quick thinking... Regardless our experience was superb and the two women who provided our services were skilled and lovely. The spa shop is gorgeous and there are plenty of items to purchase. During our stay I even called the spa one day and asked them for a shampoo and blowout and straighten (I have long and very thick naturally curly hair) knowing how busy they and the hotel were I felt a bit foolish asking. But...they were able to accommodate me and I was very pleased. Now that is service.

We are already returning to the Halekulani Hotel this year and will be hitting the spa again as well.

2  Thank RomanVancouver
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful day spa where you are made to feel completely pampered and looked after, as per any experience at the Halekulani. Highly recommend splurging and visiting this truly amazing spa.

2  Thank Rimmer23