“The BEST hotdog in Hawaii”
Review of Hapa Dog - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Honolulu, Hawaii
“The BEST hotdog in Hawaii”
Reviewed September 8, 2010

Ok, for all the visitors, I found the best deal in Waikiki.....After hearing about Hapa Dog, I finally found them....they are on the ground floor of the Waikiki Shopping Plaza on the corner of Kalakaua (that's the main street) and Seaside Avenue).
When I arrived at the Shopping Plaza, I checked out their sign to find out where Hapa Dog was located....no sign....hummm...so I went down the escalator and started looking....There was a sign on the menu board of a sandwich place located to the right at the bottom of the escalator. Hapa dog.....Wow! What a great menu. Quarter pound hotdog wrapped in teriyaki meat with grilled onions, special sauce and furikake....They have several varieties of these custom hotdogs....you get the special hotdog with a bag of chips and a drink....all for $6! What a deal!...and all so tasty! Seriously, I can't wait to go back!
The people there are so friendly and helpful...and they serve delicious freshly made sandwiches and soups too!!!
Their Facebook page says they are open from 10-3 daily.

1 Thank love2gonow