“Manoa falls hike”

and up
Ultimate Circle Island Adventure with Waimea Waterfall
“Manoa falls hike”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We booked this tour for $50 and we both agree it was too much money. Yes they pick you up at your hotel and give you some water and a back pack to carry your things along with some bug spray but the trip itself lacks a certain something. The area itself is beautiful and the hike is enjoyable but our guide seemed hurried rushing through what he could remember about the tour that we were on. The waterfall itself was very underwhelming and we were left wishing we had done another tour or booked a car out ourselves and done our own tour.

Hope this helps

New York City, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Natural highlights tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to get out of Waikiki so I took the afternoon scenic tour. George was a great guide -- knowledgeable and friendly without being overly chatty. The places he took us on this tour were all breathtakingly beautiful, and I felt we had a good amount of time (15 minutes or so) at each place; he kept us moving without rushing us. I appreciated his love of his hometown.

Visited August 2013
ManagementONT, Manager at Oahu Nature Tours, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Aloha NYC-mom-500!

Thanks for the great review. George is an excellent guide and we pride ourselves on the knowledge and friendliness of all our guides. We hope you can join us again on your next visit!
Southfield, Michigan
“Excellent Guide at Oahu Nature Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was not signed up for any tour. My family and I went to Diamond Head for a hike. Due to a leg problem, I opted not to go very far with them. I gave them my water and sat down, but soon regretted my decision.
I soon overheard a young man talking to a group and spoke to him as I thought he was a park ranger. He was not, he was Justin from Oahu Nature Tours. He helped me get to a comfortable and scenic overlook where I could wait for my family and gave me some water. People I spoke with on the tour thought he was terrific and I did, too. I eventually located my family again and made it to the top with them after all, but would not have done it without his kind help. He went at just the right pace for most people and was very informative. I highly recommend this company and Justin Hale.

Visited August 2013
Aloha Susan.

We are glad that our guide was able to help you out on your hike! We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most knowledgeable guides on Oahu. Maybe next time you are visiting, you could try one of tours?
Lompoc, California
“Manoa Waterfall, Diamond Head, and Tour of Two Palaces”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

You can't beat the prices for these excursions and if you go on more than one they give you discounts on your extra trips. The tour guides on all these trips were very knowledgeable and fun people. I would suggest you pick up one of their brochures and pick out a few trips and have a great time on Oahu.

Visited June 2013
Aloha Kelly, thanks for the awesome review! We pride ourselves on our value for money as well as having the best tour guides on the island. We hope that you will try us again on your next visit!
Scottsburg, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Diamond Head Hike”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

We recently took our 11 yr old grandson to Hawaii. This was one of the choices we made in our package. I'm so glad we did. So after we got there and decided against the hike for us due to health problems. It looked like we would have a very disappointed young man. But our guide JR made us so comfortable that we trusted him to take him without us. We really appreciated that he was willing to be responsible for him after we asked him. We have never done this before and can honestly say we sat at the bottom waiting for them to come back without ever worrying. He saved the day because instead of a very unhappy young man we got back the proudest 11 yr old ever! Thanks again JR!!

Visited July 2013
Aloha Lisa,

Thanks for writing a review for us! We are glad that your grandson could get to the top. Maybe next time he would like to go on our Manoa Waterfall Hike?