“The "Aloha Spirit" can be found here!”

Nau Wale No Tours of Oahu
Customizable Island Tours Tours on Oahu
Ranked #63 of 323 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Your vacation to Oahu should be absolutely amazing! In order to really have a great time you need to relax. Don't take a bus tour, take a real tour with us. Bus tours usually mean 20+ guests, an itinerary set in stone, strict time limit per stop and difficulty getting questions answered within a large group. With Nau Wale No Private Tours of Oahu, go on tour only with your party, with your personalized itinerary and a flexible schedule. We move at your pace, so you can stop to swim, snorkel, eat and shop anytime. We will take you to our favorite and must see places. We will customize the tour to you and will be based on your interests and schedule. Personal tour options include, but are not limited to:Beaches, North Shore, Snorkeling, Outdoor Workouts, Hiking, Sandbar, Photography, Local Cuisine, Shopping. Book a private tour with us and prepare to experience the “real Hawai’i."
Graham, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The "Aloha Spirit" can be found here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

I traveled with my mom to Oahu the end of march and our day spent with Hilton was a TREAT!! This company knows how to take care of you and they truly live up to their name :). Our family lived on Oahu 45 years ago so my mom had specific things she knew she would like along with wanting to learn something new and see how things had changed. Hilton is an amazing and gentle- spirited young man who treated us like we were old friends. He was fun and informative and we really felt like he gave us a side of the island we were hoping for. We ate amazing local food and got to see turtles up close and saw and learned about island life through his eyes. We were so glad we toured with him early enough on our trip that we felt confident enough to rent a car for another day and spend more time at some of the places we had visited with Hilton. Thank you to this company and especially Hilton for a memory-making day!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tina R

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Such an adventure! Local experience in a tourist destination!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

On the last full day of our vacation in Honolulu, my boyfriend and I decided on booking the 8 hour day tour. We were lucky to have Hilton as our tour guide, who was beyond amazing! Right off the bat it was comfortable and easy going... just like having a local friend show you around the island.

It was 8am and we mentioned we were a bit hungry... Hilton immediately knew of the best local spot in our area to grab a quick bite: Leonard's Bakery for the traditional "Malasada." (OK people, I hate to admit, but, I'm slightly a foodie, and this cinnamon sugar malasada blew me away! Scrumptious!)

The first part of our journey consisted of traveling to incredible lookout points (the views were breathtaking, and off the beaten path, which is always a plus in my book), trekking through a beautiful and unique banyan forest, checking out a unique ancient ruin of the King Kamehameha's summer home (not known to tourists), hiking to the top of a waterfall (such natural beauty!) and seeing an intricately beautiful Buddhist temple.

Our lunch stop was amazing! A cute, casual, local spot with fresh poke. I even ventured to try the "special of the day," a tomato basil ono pasta... incredible!!!

Next, we ventured on to the coolest little macadamia nut farm, where we cracked open our own macadamia nuts, tried samples of fresh 100% Kona coffee among local goodies... great spot for unique (and delicious) souvenirs ;) ! We stopped at Laniakea beach to hang with the giant turtles basking in the sun... it was awesome!!!

Overall, we had such a wonderful experience. Having been to Oahu once before, as well as having relatives living in Honolulu, I thought I had done it all, but I was quite wrong! As a local from Big Island, Hilton is an expert in his field! He took us to see some things I never would have heard about. Truly unique experience, such an adventure!

I can't wait to return!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“OUTSTANDING day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

My wife and I visited the Honolulu area recently and had an 8 hour tour with Hilton. I can't tell you what a joy he was. He is extremely knowledgeable of the island. We were there for a single day during a cruise stop. We wanted to see as much as possible of the island's beauty and wanted to see a few spots off the beaten path - places locals enjoy. He provided that exactly. He took us by his home, knocked down some coconuts and we sampled VERY fresh coconut water as well as coconut and coconut milk. We hit some overlooks and viewing spots I know the larger tours did not access. We took a swim at a beach frequented by locals and ate lunch at a local diner. He was very eager to share the history of his island and answered all our questions. It was awesome to have someone like him to show us around.

Hilton is a very intelligent, very likeable young man. He has a great demeanor and I think anyone would feel very comfortable traveling around with him for a day. Hilton is very professional, personable and thoughtful of what we wanted to experience. I believe he could fashion a great day around whatever anyone may want to see or experience in a day. Just let him know your interests, physical ability, etc. ahead of time and he will have a plan mapped out for you but is extremely flexible and will have options for you to consider. It was an outstanding day.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank R B
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Trip of a lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I recently visited Waikiki beach Hawaii for the first time a few weeks ago. Although I had heard about the Island of Oahu I didn't know what to expect, what to do, or where to go? After a few days just laying around the beach I wanted to see the secrets this beautiful island had in store for me and a few buddies. I wasn't looking for the tourists traps! I wanted some excitement, I wanted to see the whole island and I wanted to do it in a day so I didn't waste the rest of my trip being lazy on the beach.

After a few hours of googling I came across Nau Wale Private tours and figured the price was right and we would give it a shot. We we're picked up promptly at 8AM in a clean van full of waters, snacks, SPF and other necessities for a day in Hawaii. Our driver was Hilton and he was young enough to actually enjoy hanging out with people in their late 20's but born on the big island so he knew everything there was to know!

We didn't have any definite plans but Hilton asked a few questions on what we liked, what we wanted to accomplish and off we went! He knew the short cuts on the island to get us from one destination to the next which included a secret waterfall only known to the locals. We then hiked back into the jungle to find where the old kings of Hawaii kept their homes which had still been partially standing. Next we went CLIFF JUMPING! It was a 35 foot cliff that over looked a beautiful beach. Hilton told us its where they filmed Forgetting Sara Marshall which was pretty cool. We then headed up to the North Shore to catch a surf competition and swim in the massive waves. We grabbed an amazing lunch at one of the local shrimp trucks and desert at the local Macadamia nut farm and ended the whole time with shaved ice cones! (Which is a must)

The trip lasted only 8 hours, which looking back we should have extended it, but man was it amazing! Hilton was hilarious and so accommodating just asking us a few questions and meeting our needs through out the day. We got dropped off at our hostel exhausted and amazed at what we did in such a short period. I would recommend these tours anyone and I plan on coming back this summer to hit the Big Island.

- Aloha

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Josh W
Gosford, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best memories of Hawaii”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

If you are like me and want to get the most out of your holiday and get off the beaten path this is for you! My husband and I booked Hilton to be our tour guide for 8hrs. We told him what we wanted to see and do then he compiled our tour with as much as he could fit in that time. We saw bamboo forests, look outs with breath taking views, valley of the temples, got to swim In a private water fall, went to Lani Kai beach, ate delicious sea food where the locals eat, saw sea turtles and an art gallery. All in one day! Hilton is kind, friendly, passionate about his job and very knowledgable. This tour focuses on you and what you want, for about $400 a couple plus tips you will have an incredible day you will not forget! He also provided, snacks, water and sunscreen for you in the van to use! Do your self a favour and book hilton to be your guide!!!!

Visited February 2014