“My wife and I had a phenomenal time with Hilton!”

Nau Wale No Tours of Oahu
Customizable Island Tours Tours on Oahu
Ranked #72 of 335 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Your vacation to Oahu should be absolutely amazing! In order to really have a great time you need to relax. Don't take a bus tour, take a real tour with us. Bus tours usually mean 20+ guests, an itinerary set in stone, strict time limit per stop and difficulty getting questions answered within a large group. With Nau Wale No Private Tours of Oahu, go on tour only with your party, with your personalized itinerary and a flexible schedule. We move at your pace, so you can stop to swim, snorkel, eat and shop anytime. We will take you to our favorite and must see places. We will customize the tour to you and will be based on your interests and schedule. Personal tour options include, but are not limited to:Beaches, North Shore, Snorkeling, Outdoor Workouts, Hiking, Sandbar, Photography, Local Cuisine, Shopping. Book a private tour with us and prepare to experience the “real Hawai’i."
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I am the kind of guy that has to do a lot of research before I will spend my time or money on something, especially when it comes to a vacation away with my wife. After searching and looking at multiple websites and reading several reviews we made the choice to book a day with Nau Wale No Tours…and we are glad we did! We were lucky to have Hilton as our guide for the day. He picked us up right on time and began asking questions to ensure we were able to see and go where we wanted to. He was able to really give us a local’s perspective and avoid the large crowds of tourists. We saw amazing views, went to local spots and were treated like ohana (family). We were able to see several large sea turtles and even watched one swim into the beach and crawl up to his wresting spot. Truly a unique experience! We had a great lunch at a local lunch spot and even had the owner come talk with us and sliced up some fresh pineapple just for us. (my wife couldn’t get enough pineapple because of how fresh and perfect it is) If you think you are going to pack everything on Oahu into one day then you are crazy, but if you want to enjoy some of the best parts of the island and gain a greater understanding of the island and things you may want to do next time or even the next day, then you need to book with this company. My wife and took a group tour another day and it was terrible. We went to random places that were TOTAL tourist traps. If you want to get your money’s worth then don’t waste your time or money with those larger groups. Book with Nau Wale No Tours and let them know what you want to spend your day doing. After that, sit back, relax and enjoy your private tour of Oahu! If you don’t have a great day….then that is your own fault!

1  Thank RussDizzle

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We did a 6 hour private tour with Hilton today. He arrived on time, and quickly was able to discover our needs. He took us to several beautiful lookouts for pics on the way to the North Shore. We also stopped at the macadamia nut farm, fruit stands, and had a local lunch. My husband is allergic to shellfish and this is a Sunday, so that bill was a bit hard to fill! We saw many other great sites, and enjoyed the art galleries he chose for us. Hilton is a kind young man-you will enjoy him!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We recently spent a wonderful day touring Oahu with Hilton. As a mum traveling alone with 3 children it was vital to select the right tour company - Nau Wale No Tours were perfect ! Our guide Hilton was friendly, funny, knowledgeable and the kids just loved him ! It was just like hanging out with an old friend. We visited many parts of the island we would not normally see, swam in perfect crystal clear water, ate where the locals eat and saw spectacular sights. Hilton's passion for his home and work is clearly evident and he really made an effort to get to know us and what we were hoping to experience from our tour. I cannot recommend this tour co. highly enough and when planning our next visit to Hawaii, my first call will be to them. Thanks Hilton for an absolutely fabulous day !!!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My partner and I booked this and it was excellent. Our guide Hilton really took the time to study what we wanted to do. We spanned rhetoric areas from excellent road side stands, featuring poy, squid and pulled pork plates, to art galleries which we never would have known about. He was more than happy to stop at any attraction we wanted and showed up places that we didn't know existed. The tour was incredible and I cannot recommend this enough, I really feel we saw different aspects of ohau that a regular tour would not have shown us. (and I can't talk about guide Hilton awesomeness enough, he really had an incredible sense of the clientele)

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I spent a lovely warm summer day exploring the island of Oahu. Hilton was our guide and he provided us with a very enjoyable and informative day. You are able to swim where you choose, eat where you choose and spend as much time in one spot as you decide you want. Certainly a world apart from a bus tour of Oahu. Do your homework and be familiar with the layout of the island and what Oahu has to offer and you will be very happy with this private tour