“A Pleasant and Flexible Day”

Nau Wale No Tours of Oahu
Customizable Island Tours Tours on Oahu
Ranked #70 of 326 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Your vacation to Oahu should be absolutely amazing! In order to really have a great time you need to relax. Don't take a bus tour, take a real tour with us. Bus tours usually mean 20+ guests, an itinerary set in stone, strict time limit per stop and difficulty getting questions answered within a large group. With Nau Wale No Private Tours of Oahu, go on tour only with your party, with your personalized itinerary and a flexible schedule. We move at your pace, so you can stop to swim, snorkel, eat and shop anytime. We will take you to our favorite and must see places. We will customize the tour to you and will be based on your interests and schedule. Personal tour options include, but are not limited to:Beaches, North Shore, Snorkeling, Outdoor Workouts, Hiking, Sandbar, Photography, Local Cuisine, Shopping. Book a private tour with us and prepare to experience the “real Hawai’i."
Gainesville, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A Pleasant and Flexible Day”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My wife and I spent a full but relaxing day with our tour guide. Directions for meeting our guide were clear and she was there in time. We wanted to see Pearl Harbor first, and she was there waiting for us when we were done. She then drove us around, showing us highlights that met our interests, also telling us about and introducing us to some local sites and specialties. We needed to make a couple of quick shopping stops and she made that easily possible as well. She was pleasant, easy to talk to and very accommodating.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Michael P

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“If only ...”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We did a round island tour with Alexis and had a great experience. We didn't want anything touristy nor hire a car during our stay. She fitted the tour around our likes and what we wanted to see. We went mostly with her suggestions. Had a great lunch at a local a bakery on the north shore, visited beaches, lookouts and local ruins as well as the Stadium markets. The best part however was stopping at a local beach to watch and snorkel with the protected green turtles. This wasn't planned but a great suggestion by Alexis. We did not feel rushed and everything was accommodated. Alexis was so easy to talk to and would highly recommend her and the company to anyone interested in doing a more tailored trip around the island.

On my return, I found they didn’t have the correct documentation to operate a business at the time of our tour. The owner advised me it was ‘administration errors’. I wish I had known this before selecting this company.

Visited June 2011
6 Thank traveltime_0006
NauWaleNoTours, Owner at Nau Wale No Tours of Oahu, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Aloha,

We are glad that you had such an enjoyable tour! We would like all our guests to know that our business is completly legal: We have a Hawai'i Business License, PUC (tour license), all the required insurance, and pay our taxes. This information is free to the public to see on the Hawai'i government websites and we would be more than happy to show the hard copy of these materials to any guest that would like to see it!
Once again we are happy that you had a great time on the tour and look forward to providing many guests to our islands a wonderful experience!
Waikiki
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“private tour of oahu”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

went with my teens, ages 16 and 17, on a private tour with nau wale no tours, two days in a row, we had Natalie and Barbara, we went to north shore one day and hanauma bay the next. We had the best time! great when you can please a mom and teens at the same time. Natalie and Barbara let us plan what we wanted to do, they showed us the beaches, local turtles, surfers, helped us with snorkeling, brought us to a great bakery and even saw University of Hawaii. Nau Wale No means just for you in hawaiian and that is what they do! They cater your time to do what you want to do and they enable you do to it, they are wonderful! highly recommend!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Donna F
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Terrific way to see the island.”
Reviewed April 12, 2012 via mobile

Our tour guide, Natalie, did a great job of taking us to see s ome beautiful places and to the "attractions" that we had on our list! She was very accommodating. This is the perfect way to do a tour and worth every penny!

1 Thank Carole L
Palmyra, New Jersey, United States
“TIME OF MY LIFE! BEST TOUR EVER!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Alexis was a great tour guide, I wanted to explore Waikiki so we took me to the Sheraton where I watched surfers and drank a mai tai. We explored the east side where I was able to capture some amazing pictures. We enjoyed lunch on the North Shore. The best part of the tour was seeing the green sea turtle. After the tour she dropped me off in Chinatown where I did a beer tasting!! What I most enjoyed about the tour with Nau Wale No Tours is the ability to spend as much or little time at each place stopped as I liked. I would def recommend it my friends visiting Hawaii.

Visited March 2012