“Excellent Italian”

Arancino
Ranked #59 of 2,357 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Arancino's recipes reflect the cuisine of Naples Italy. The presentations and taste are kept simple while the flavors and ingredients or nicely accentuated. Our chefs use ingredients imported from Italy which provides each guest with a truly authentic and unique dining experience.Arancino on Beachwalk began its operation in 1995. Well-known to the locals as well as tourists, Arancino is a hidden gem in the heart of Waikiki.Please also visit our flagship location - Arancino di Mare located in the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort where you can enjoy beautiful outdoor dining while enjoying the tropical Hawaiian weather!
Mesa, Arizona
“Excellent Italian”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Tucked away on Beachwalk, Arancino is small and takes no reservations. It reminds me of NYC or SF and is just as good as many. Shrimp and avocado salad and clams in garlic and white wine were both wonderful......main entrees were served steaming. We had penne arrabita, and spaghetti alla checca, both very flavorful and a good size serving that we failed to finish. If you like Italian don't miss this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
San Francisco, California
“Best uni pasta in Oahu!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I found this restaurant while waiting for tonkatsu restaurant next door. I lived in San Francisco and had some of the most authentic Italian food. We were doubting about Italian food in hawaii. I am glad we took the chance and gave this place a try.

The wait was about 45 minutes on a normal weeknight in February. The place is cozy and nice.
They had a bottle of wine along pizza and spaghetti.

Everything taste great especially the uni pasta. That was the best uni pasta ever!! I was craving for it months later after my trip to Oahu. I tried making it myself and searching for similar places in the city I'd San Francisco and Los angles. No places make it better than Arancino.

Can't wait to go back =}

• Visited February 2013
Maple, Canada
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This restaurant was very close to our hotel, Outrigger Reef on the Beach. We were in the mood for italian, so I looked up restaurants close to us on Trip Advisor. We walked in, gave our names and were told the wait was 11/2 hs. No big deal...we went to the Hard Rock for Happy Hour and returned to have dinner. We ordered an antipasto to share, affettato misto, and 2 entrees. I had the mushroom risotto and my husband a pasta dish, penne all’ arrabbiata.

Everything was fresh and authentically Italian. Our craving for Italian food was satisfied. Service was good and our server was attentive.
Just remember if you have time to make reservations. The wait here is long. It was very busy every night we were here. That is a very good sign!

• Visited July 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“WOW!!! Soo Good!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I heard about this cute little Italian place from the tour guide on the Waikiki Trolley. Are we ever glad we found it. I am not the biggest fan of Italian and wanted to share our meal which gave us a chance to try more of their food this was the BEST Italian food I have had we had the bruschetta, spaghetti with meatballs and the tiramisu was the BEST we had ever had. The only thing that disappointed me was that I did not have my own meal and dessert. We will definitely be back when we return!!!

Visited August 2013
Alexandra Headland, Australia
“Fabulous”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Very cosy little Italian place fantastic food we both had pasta dishes and they were great we will return next week peroni beer good too

• Visited August 2013