“WOW!!! Soo Good!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Arancino
Ranked #62 of 2,326 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Arancino's recipes reflect the cuisine of Naples Italy. The presentations and taste are kept simple while the flavors and ingredients or nicely accentuated. Our chefs use ingredients imported from Italy which provides each guest with a truly authentic and unique dining experience.Arancino on Beachwalk began its operation in 1995. Well-known to the locals as well as tourists, Arancino is a hidden gem in the heart of Waikiki.Please also visit our flagship location - Arancino di Mare located in the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort where you can enjoy beautiful outdoor dining while enjoying the tropical Hawaiian weather!
Phoenix, Arizona
“WOW!!! Soo Good!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I heard about this cute little Italian place from the tour guide on the Waikiki Trolley. Are we ever glad we found it. I am not the biggest fan of Italian and wanted to share our meal which gave us a chance to try more of their food this was the BEST Italian food I have had we had the bruschetta, spaghetti with meatballs and the tiramisu was the BEST we had ever had. The only thing that disappointed me was that I did not have my own meal and dessert. We will definitely be back when we return!!!

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Alexandra Headland, Australia
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Very cosy little Italian place fantastic food we both had pasta dishes and they were great we will return next week peroni beer good too

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A restaurant with good food, reasonable prices and efficient service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We where having dinner on a Monday. The restaurant was packed and we waited about 30 mins to get a table. We ordered food an we got the food very quick, and the service was brilliant

• Visited August 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“TIRAMISU!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our first dinner in Waikiki in this cozy Italian restaurant. Cy was our waiter, he was very attentive, informative of the menu, and very helpful in making a selection. Even though the restaurant is a bit tight, the service was amazing so I would def. go back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Highland Mills, New York
“Awesome Food!!! Well worth the 45 minute wait!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Arancino last night and I cannot tell you how awesome our dining experience was!!! We knew we would have a wait, so we headed there about 5:45. Reuben at the host stand informed us it would be about a 45 minute wait and to return about 6:45. He was right on target! We were 7 people seated comfortably at a table that could hold 8. The restaurant is not big, and is bustling with activity! Our server was so sweet and immediately came to get us settled and take our drink orders. We ordered the clams, bruschetta and two margarita pizzas as appetizers. They were so delicious!!! I had Risotto de Mare and it was so rich and creamy and packed with shrimp, crab, mussels and calamari. So good! My boys had penne with Gorgonzola sauce and loved it. The spaghetti Pescatore was also delicious. The mushroom risotto and spaghetti with fresh veggies were also very good. All throughout the meal, our server was super attentive and very sweet! I highly recommend Arancino!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Arancino? Share your experiences!