“Comfort Food - Italian Style”
Review of Arancino

Arancino
Ranked #59 of 2,370 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Arancino's recipes reflect the cuisine of Naples Italy. The presentations and taste are kept simple while the flavors and ingredients or nicely accentuated. Our chefs use ingredients imported from Italy which provides each guest with a truly authentic and unique dining experience.Arancino on Beachwalk began its operation in 1995. Well-known to the locals as well as tourists, Arancino is a hidden gem in the heart of Waikiki.Please also visit our flagship location - Arancino di Mare located in the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort where you can enjoy beautiful outdoor dining while enjoying the tropical Hawaiian weather!
Hawaii
“Comfort Food - Italian Style”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Totally awesome!! I had the vongole (special of the day) and the pasta was perfect - al dente. The clams were plump and juicy. The other pasta dishes that were being served looked so good too. My friend had the Rigatoni all' Amatriciana, a tomato sauce dish. Each rigatoni was totally covered with the tasty sauce. The restaurant is small and cozy and they don't take reservations so I recommend you get there about 30 mins before you want to eat. We went when they had the special marathon limited menu so I'd like to try it when they have the full menu. I'd like to try the seafood ravioli with cream sauce, yummy.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Hamilton, Ohio
“SUPERB !”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great food.....I was craving pasta and what I wanted wasn't on the menu. Told my server what I would like on my pasta and the chef delivered and it was fantastic. The young man that was our server was just great and friendly. Thanks for a great evening !

Visited October 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Italian in Hawaii”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

In Waikiki,.If you're looking for Italian in the middle of Polynesia, go to Arancino. I had the meatballs and my wife had the pasta with caviar. Both were great, but anything with caviar is great. Arancino is just around the corner from the Hilton, across from the Catholic Church.

Visited November 2012
Windsor, California
“Excellent Italian Food”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

A very busy little restaurant, a little hard to find. We only had a 10 minute wait for a table, but it was obvious when we left that a much longer wait is not unusual. The sidewalk in front of the restaurant was crowded with people waiting for tables.

The service was excellent and the food was terrific. The wine list was short, but the one I chose was very good, and reasonably priced. Pasta is their specialty, so no "secondi piatti" items were on the menu. Other items include pizza and risotto, as well as a number of appetizers, salads and desserts. An excellent dining experience.

Visited November 2012
Laguna Hills, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“friendly and comfortable”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I foind this place just behind the beaten path of kalakua blvd and were really thankful. I had a great lasagna and she had spaghetti and meatballs which were delicious. Portions were plentiful so we had no room for desert. Desert looked so good though, so we came back the next night just for that; more yummy.
A couple other nice things about the place were very good iced tea that the waitstaff kept well refilled, and both times we went we were told the wait would be 45 minutes, this was no problem since, they just take your mobile number and call you when your table is ready. Plenty of little shops are in the area to quickly pass the time.

Been to Arancino? Share your experiences!