“Great Service and Atmosphere”
Review of Arancino

Arancino
Reserve with OpenTable
Arancino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 2,543 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Arancino's recipes reflect the cuisine of Naples Italy. The presentations and taste are kept simple while the flavors and ingredients or nicely accentuated. Our chefs use ingredients imported from Italy which provides each guest with a truly authentic and unique dining experience.Arancino on Beachwalk began its operation in 1995. Well-known to the locals as well as tourists, Arancino is a hidden gem in the heart of Waikiki.Please also visit our flagship location - Arancino di Mare located in the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort where you can enjoy beautiful outdoor dining while enjoying the tropical Hawaiian weather!
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Italian food is my favourite and so after walking past this restaurant I was very eager to try the food here. My and my boyfriend came here one evening and had to wait 45 minutes which wasn't too bad for the area and considering it is a small restaurant.
The restaurant is very cute and had a great atmosphere, the staff were very helpful. The menu is quite extensive but in my opinion there are a few italian classics such as spaghetti bolognese which could improve the menu. And when my boyfriend asked if they did a spaghetti bolognese they said we use the meat sauce for our lasagne, which made me wonder if the lasagne was premade otherwise they could have just used some of this meat sauce with some spaghetti. For starter we had caprese salad which tasted very fresh and one of the best I have ever had.
I had an arrabbiata which was very reasonably priced at $12 but my boyfriend had a margherita pizza which I felt was overpriced at $18 as it wasn't particularly large.
So overall was a lovely meal , but I wouldn't recommend going to the arancino at the Mariott hotel because I got a takeaway arrabbiata from there after having such a good experience and it tasted completely different, there was way too much garlic and oil in it , it left a very strange taste that I couldn't even eat half of it.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My family loved the pasta! My husband had the lasagna, my daughter and I had the seafood ravioli and my youngest daughter had the spaghetti. The service was quick and the portions just the right size. We did have a slight wait but it was well worth it. We would go there again.

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Place did not seem that impressive from the outside. But the food was awesome. Waiter was very good. He kept checking if food was okay and gave us suggestions for vegetarian options. We ordered pizza with vegetable, egg and avocado toppings. It came with thin crust and was delicious. We loved it! Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I get to Honolulu a couple of times per year and wandered into this place a few years ago and have been there probably ten times since. I really like the pizza. pasta and other dishes and the service is usually quite good. It is quite small and the wait can be 20 minutes or longer at peak times. My only minor complaint on my visit last week was the price of wine by the glass - $7.50 for a very SMALL glass of indifferent Montepulciano, otherwise everything else was very good.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is a nice little Italian restaurant located in Waikiki next to the Marriott Waikiki. They have great food and a nice atmosphere. The pizza is very good and my family members liked the pasta dishes as well. They have a good lunch menu and specials as well. Great outdoor seating also.

Been to Arancino? Share your experiences!