My partner and I stayed here for a total of four nights and we absolutely loved it, what a fantastic hotel. We stayed in an Ocean Front Suite (with a view of Diamond Head) and it was magical, we loved our room and the view was spectactular. The hotel had everything we wanted, the staff were superb, the onsite restaurant Morimoto was delicious and the facilties were fantastic. We didn't manage to check out Addiction (heard it's very good), but the study/bar area was a lot of fun.
Would definitely recommend to those wanting to head to Waikiki who would like to avoid the huge high rises. The Modern had everything we needed and we'd stay again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE MODERN HONOLULU introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure and business pursuits in Hawaii. We deftly combine sexy and sophisticated in everything we do. Every element is original; authentic or custom-designed to enhance your experience. Gourmet pleasures, vibrant nightlife, intimate pool settings, exhilarating spa treatments and all that Oahu has to offer - luxury shopping, beaches, nature - blend to create a feeling of progressive luxury, as refined as it is relaxed. We invite you to make the most of every moment with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii