We just got back Monday from Honolulu/Hawaii. We stayed at The Modern Honolulu hotel for 10 days. What a fabulous hotel! Beautiful, modern, fun, and oh the staff. I can't say enough great things about the staff there. 5 Star service! Brad, Caleb, Justin, and everybody just made us and all their guests comfortable. We traveled with our 4 kids (1 is over 21 and the other 3 are a lot younger). We met some nice people/families from Australia, Denmark, etc. We usually go to Maui for our Hawaiian vacation and have stayed at the Ritz Carlton and the Four Seasons, but our kids wanted to see Pearl Harbor this time. I can honestly say that the service at Modern was just as great as those two hotels. Chef Morimoto's restaurant (the original Iron Chef) is located at The Modern Honolulu Hotel. What a beautiful restaurant! We ate there many times and the staff were just wonderful. Addiction the hottest club in Honolulu is also located at the hotel. We went to Halekulani for dinner by the pool (pool was small and dated and the food was ok). We booked directly with Modern like we do with the other hotels. I highly recommend The Modern Honolulu hotel when you visit Oahu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated, THE MODERN HONOLULU stands at the epicenter between the world renowned Hawaiian experience of Waikiki Beach, the blossoming Kaka’ako arts district, and Honolulu’s downtown cosmopolitan scene. We are the hub of contemporary culture and creativity in Honolulu. Our boutique luxury is as refined as it is relaxed. An empowered team delivers THE MODERN HONOLULU experience -- alluring, personalized and innovative – surrounded by an award winning design concept that creates an urban chic beach aesthetic. LATHER spa features treatments developed around the purest products in the world -- natural, organic, and sustainable. Local and house-made culinary menus are offered for poolside and in-room dining, complemented by RAVISH Restaurant which blends our Island’s bounty with Asian flavors and South American tastes creating a true Pacific Rim experience. Two stylish pools overlook the ocean for daytime fun while a vibrant scene at The Study lobby bar is the spot for an evening rendezvous. It’s no wonder Thrillist magazine called us “The best boutique hotel in Hawaii.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii