During the weekend of June 21, 2014, I had the pleasure of coordinating a destination wedding for a very lovely couple from Texas, at the Modern Honolulu. The bride and groom explained that they fell in love with the hotel for its understated luxury feel. They chose to celebrate their wedding weekend with 3 separate events, all held at the hotel. With the help of Ashley Chang (Catering Sales Manager) and her amazing banquet staff, both the welcome luau and wedding reception went smoothly and proved to be a truly wonderful memory for everyone in attendance, most especially the newlyweds. Rachel Ocomo (Restaurant Manager) was also very helpful in ensuring a memorable farewell brunch for 90+ family/friends at Morimoto's the following day. For anyone looking to celebrate their special day in paradise with style, I highly recommend The Modern Honolulu for its professionalism and sophistication .... as well as their amazing Coconut Mojitos! Cheers to all your destination wedding dreams come true!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated, THE MODERN HONOLULU stands at the epicenter between the world renowned Hawaiian experience of Waikiki Beach, the blossoming Kaka’ako arts district, and Honolulu’s downtown cosmopolitan scene. We are the hub of contemporary culture and creativity in Honolulu. Our boutique luxury is as refined as it is relaxed. An empowered team delivers THE MODERN HONOLULU experience -- alluring, personalized and innovative – surrounded by an award winning design concept that creates an urban chic beach aesthetic. LATHER spa features treatments developed around the purest products in the world -- natural, organic, and sustainable. Local and house-made culinary menus are offered for poolside and in-room dining, complemented by RAVISH Restaurant which blends our Island’s bounty with Asian flavors and South American tastes creating a true Pacific Rim experience. Two stylish pools overlook the ocean for daytime fun while a vibrant scene at The Study lobby bar is the spot for an evening rendezvous. It’s no wonder Thrillist magazine called us “The best boutique hotel in Hawaii.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii