Only stayed one night, but definitely will be staying there again. The service was absolutely superb and the hotel is is breathtaking. My wife attended a bridal shower at the adult pool and enjoyed every bit of it. Upon check-in you are greeted and taken care of until you leave. The room was spacious and beautiful. Everything is up to date and the hotel definitely lives by its name--modern. The one and only suggestion is to get a room as high as possible. We stayed on the fourth floor and there was a wedding on a Tuesday night...I felt like we were a guest at the wedding as you can hear every single thing. The club tends to be loud as well, so your best bet is a higher floor to avoid the noise. Definitely the best hotel in Waikiki. It is not on the beach but you can walk a few hundred yards to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE MODERN HONOLULU introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure and business pursuits in Hawaii. We deftly combine sexy and sophisticated in everything we do. Every element is original; authentic or custom-designed to enhance your experience. Gourmet pleasures, vibrant nightlife, intimate pool settings, exhilarating spa treatments and all that Oahu has to offer - luxury shopping, beaches, nature - blend to create a feeling of progressive luxury, as refined as it is relaxed. We invite you to make the most of every moment with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii