i stay with my family for 4 nights, i'm really enjoy the stay, from the arrivel (they upgrade our room to keep our family in the same floor:), and the gold key reception boy(name's marc) help us find the shuttle bus to the pearl harbour,.
i spend 2 afternoon and sunset pool, the view, the service is really fantastic, and you can find a cute shop nearby.
no wonder they also have one of the best japanese restaurant in the town, well you have to book it in advance.
the location is great, bit far from waikiki beach, but still walking distance, and i like the beach park next to our hotel, bigger and less people than waikiki.
i'll come back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE MODERN HONOLULU introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure and business pursuits in Hawaii. We deftly combine sexy and sophisticated in everything we do. Every element is original; authentic or custom-designed to enhance your experience. Gourmet pleasures, vibrant nightlife, intimate pool settings, exhilarating spa treatments and all that Oahu has to offer - luxury shopping, beaches, nature - blend to create a feeling of progressive luxury, as refined as it is relaxed. We invite you to make the most of every moment with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii