My husband and 2 daughters spent 3 nights at The Modern. It is not modern on the outside however inside is a different story. It is a small boutique hotel that takes service very seriously, from the iced water, sorbet and peppermint iced towels served to you whilst relaxing by the pool to the friendly helpful staff at the front desk. The hotel is minimalist in decoration with natural finishes and amazingly comfortable beds. the views are amazing. If you want to get away from the big chain hotels, choose this hotel and you will not be disappointed. Make sure you have dinner at Morimoto which is on the first floor of The Modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE MODERN HONOLULU introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure and business pursuits in Hawaii. We deftly combine sexy and sophisticated in everything we do. Every element is original; authentic or custom-designed to enhance your experience. Gourmet pleasures, vibrant nightlife, intimate pool settings, exhilarating spa treatments and all that Oahu has to offer - luxury shopping, beaches, nature - blend to create a feeling of progressive luxury, as refined as it is relaxed. We invite you to make the most of every moment with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii