Loved the large king room, was bright and modern decor with a large bathroom. Service at every point was friendly and expedient . Food and drinksat the pool bar were of a consistently good standard, either breakfast,( pretty good coffee) lunch and snaks. Staff were always friendly. Our favorite staff were our three very helpfull concierges.. A delight to deal with , always extremely helpful and friendly. vince was great with our late night latte deliveries to our room, always offering great holiday tips.The study bar is a great place for good cocktails and music in the evening. We can not fault this establishment, can't wait to return. Made our first trip to Honolulu very pleasant and memorable. Spa and gym just topped it off too. Location is good, ESP if you want to shop at ala moana centre, it's a ten min walk ... Waikiki centre is about a 20 min walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE MODERN HONOLULU introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure and business pursuits in Hawaii. We deftly combine sexy and sophisticated in everything we do. Every element is original; authentic or custom-designed to enhance your experience. Gourmet pleasures, vibrant nightlife, intimate pool settings, exhilarating spa treatments and all that Oahu has to offer - luxury shopping, beaches, nature - blend to create a feeling of progressive luxury, as refined as it is relaxed. We invite you to make the most of every moment with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii