Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, front desk people were wonderful. The rooms are attractive and great place to relax. Would love to give this 5 stars but we found it was a young peoples hotel. Pool loungers, room beds and seating are all very low, we coped ok with it, (we were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary, but if you have any knee or hip problems you probably should go somewhere else. That aside we really enjoyed our stay. Its in a great location, by the marina, about 10 minutes walk from Ala Moana shopping centre and the buses and trolley buses stop around the corner. Several restaurants and cafes, convenience store and MacDonalds are 1 minute from the entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE MODERN HONOLULU introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure and business pursuits in Hawaii. We deftly combine sexy and sophisticated in everything we do. Every element is original; authentic or custom-designed to enhance your experience. Gourmet pleasures, vibrant nightlife, intimate pool settings, exhilarating spa treatments and all that Oahu has to offer - luxury shopping, beaches, nature - blend to create a feeling of progressive luxury, as refined as it is relaxed. We invite you to make the most of every moment with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii