“Yes, yes and yes!!!”

Neighborhood: Waikiki
Mosinee, Wisconsin
“Yes, yes and yes!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Pho! Chicken! Pork! All amazing!!! I ate here 4 times during my week stay in Waikiki. Friendly owner, deliciously amazing food, excellent prices!!

• Korean first
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My husband and I loving trying different food and this was our first experience eating authentic Vietnamese dishes. It was so great that we went a second night for dinner. I would say do not miss the pork and spring spring rolls appetizer and my husband would say the pho. The food was fresh, light, wonderful and inexpensive - the second night we knew to bring our own beer as they do not service alcohol. It really is the perfect charming hole in the wall restaurant that I would highly recommend.

• Visited January 2014
Mary Esther, Florida
“Excellent Pho!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This a small, hole-in-wall type establishment with excellent food! We ate there numerous times and always had excellent service and even better food.

Visited July 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Don't let the outside disapoint you”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I really liked this place. I would have come back if it wasn't that I really wanted to try different things every day.

The food was great. At a very good price. And the service was very good as well.

When we got there, I was a little concerned. It is not more than a hole in the wall, really. But when we looked through the window we saw the place had a decent crowd, and many of them Asians.... so they should know! And they did.

The place looked just like anyone's dining rooms in the 80's :)

I had pork and my boyfriend had chicken. Both very tasty and well prepared. I am really sorry about not trying the pho though, I assume it was very good as many carry outs were taking soup like, which I guess was the pho.

• Visited May 2013
New Mexico
“Tasty soup in simple setting”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

For the ravenously hungry, the regular bowl of pho soup would probably be fine, while the small was plenty for a regular appetite. The soup comes with a heaping helping of basil and bean sprouts, along with some lemons and peppers for those needing same. Service was good; setting was simple but clean.

• Visited March 2013