“Good choice for families”

Cheeseburger Beachwalk
Ranked #116 of 2,430 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Description: Waikiki District of Honolulu - Cheeseburger Waikiki is listed but is a different restaurant entirely
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Nothing bad to say about this place. Good food, good service and prices were not bad. Expect many choices for burgers, salads, and drinks.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I made the mistake if eating in the sister restaurant to this one in Lahaina, so I was a little surprised to find myself eating in another one in Honolulu. I only picked it because of the same menu. This time I made sure to steer well away from the burgers, which from past experience are best left alone. The mushroom and spinach pasta was very nice, an adequate serve that was fresh and made to order with the pasta al-dente as it should be. Coupled with a Kona Fire-rock beer it made a perfect meal. The service was great and the server very helpful and friendly. I would certainly eat here again.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Loved the mushroom/swiss and the cheddar with bacon. We went twice which we were visiting the burgers were so good. The fries cost extra but the burgers are so big that one order will do an entire table. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We actually ate here 3 times during our visit. Kalua pork nachos were a real treat. The breakfast included coffee, hard to find. Service was always friendly, never had a bad experience. I liked sitting outside on the walkway. They've really made that area nice looking.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I don't know why it is so difficult not to overcook a piece of fish.
Ordered the fish sandwich specifically asking not to overcook it but unfortunately that didn't happen.