Tripadvisor

from $160.00
from $170.77
from $143.59
More Info
All reviews dive master sea tiger great dive these guys dive shop open water certification dive sites night dive two tank captain joe white tip sharks rental gear dive experience octopus boat crew deep dive turtle canyon
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I booked a two dive trip with the Honolulu Scuba Company and I am very glad I did. Our guide gave us a choice of different location and their pros and cons. In the end the locations were great and I had an awesome scuba experience.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Two days. First family of four. Shallow reefs as youngest only junior OW. Great diving with reefs close to shore (short boat ride!) meaning back by lunchtime. Great guides. Second say double wreck with just me. YO257 wreck unbelievable. Second wreck amazing too. Near harbour, great vis, great sea life. Amazing dive. Up there with best I
Have ever done. Shout out to guide David and Captain John. Very professional outfit.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Great experience with a great guide. David did a wonderful job preparing us for our first dive in over 5 years. The dives themselves were amazing and we saw more wildlife than we could have ever expected.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

If you want to dive with a group of professionals who are knowledgeable of the area, Honolulu Scuba Company is your company. I did two dives that day and the second dive was by far one of the most memorable moments of my life. Although they cannot control what wildlife is out each day, they know the areas that are most likely to present.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Always wanted to try scuba diving and not being certified, this trip gave us this opportunity. A great trip with a very experienced crew. Thanks for an amazing experience.