Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $160.00
from $170.77
from $143.59
More Info
All reviews dive master sea tiger great dive these guys dive shop open water certification dive sites night dive two tank captain joe white tip sharks rental gear dive experience octopus boat crew deep dive turtle canyon
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great experience with a great guide. David did a wonderful job preparing us for our first dive in over 5 years. The dives themselves were amazing and we saw more wildlife than we could have ever expected.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you want to dive with a group of professionals who are knowledgeable of the area, Honolulu Scuba Company is your company. I did two dives that day and the second dive was by far one of the most memorable moments of my life. Although they cannot control what wildlife is out each day, they know the areas that are most likely to present.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always wanted to try scuba diving and not being certified, this trip gave us this opportunity. A great trip with a very experienced crew. Thanks for an amazing experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff are extremely helpful not to mention knowledgeable. Prices on gear are extremely competitive specially when buying during the certification process as they give discounts. Josie helped me earn my certification while at the same time showing all of us how much fun and knowledge the ocean can provide us. Can't wait to get my next certification.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wife got my son and I a DSD for Christmas and went the day after to see if my 17 yo son would like diving. Though weather had been bad the past week, the crew was confident they could give us a good, safe dive. The crew (Supergirl, Diamond, Bruce, Violet, and others) were great! They were very attentive to everyone's needs and answered all questions. Due to low clarity, we teamed up in small groups, with Violet as our (3x of us) leader. She helped us both through some initial personal issues and took us ~45' down. I didn't have enough weight to keep my buoyant a$$ down, so Violet used me as an underwater surf board to ensure I stayed down. I felt like mushroom and she was Mario!! Hahahah. She was adamant that we'd enjoy our dive. We saw fish, reef and turtles. The crew answered our questions about getting my son open water certified, and when we got back, we signed him up for classes the next week! Violet was the primary instructor for initially 7x folks (2x dropped for personal reasons during the class). She was extremely attentive, safe and fun to be around. In 3 days (7 dives later) my son got open water certified and is excited to continue his adventure! Thanks so much to the entire HSC crew (just bc I don't mention a name isn't indicative of their performance; I'm old and forgetful!). My son enjoyed the experience so much, he wants to start volunteering with HSC and hopefully continue to pursue more certs. Great experience! Very pleased with cost and attentiveness!

Date of experience: December 2019