“Hidden gem”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed August 3, 2013

It is a little bit hard to find since it is on th 2nd floor but please go early and be ready to wait.

We ordered the beef satays which are a little bit tough, the pad that with chicken was quite good and the shrimp curry were spicy enough.

The price is quite reasonable for a restaurant in Waikiki.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We enjoyed everything we ordered. We eat Thai quite frequently and felt this was near the top of the list of Thai restaurants we have enjoyed.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Reasonably priced, well prepared Thai food. The place is very popular, so it is a good idea to book. Service is friendly and efficient.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I had seen many glowing reviews of Siam Square on TripAdvisor and as a big fan of Thai food, I was really looking forward to eating here on my recent vacation. Unfortunately, the experience did not live up to my high hopes. We had a group of 5 of us and no one in the group thought that their dish was very good. My girlfriend and I each had a chicken dish and the meat left a lot to be desired. I'm used to Thai chicken dishes using breast meat but that clearly wasn't the case here - the meat was very fatty and gristly. My father had a soup that had beef in it but the beef tasted very strange and had a very unappetizing texture. We made a point to visit Siam Square early on our trip with the idea that we might make a second visit. Obviously that didn't end up happening. On a positive note, I did think the spices were good so if you stick to a vegetable or seafood dish, you may have a much better experience than what we had.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed across the street at the Courtyard and was lazy and hungry one night. The great reviews are not lieing. This is really good food and good prices for Honolulu. Friendly service, but don't go for the atmoshere. This is more of a neighborhood-type place than a fancy tourist place with umbrellas in the drinks. More my style.