“Never Ever Miss This Hawaiian Icon” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Fremont, California
“Never Ever Miss This Hawaiian Icon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was first introduced to Lappert's several years ago and I simply can't go to Hawaii without stopping there. The husband and I LOVE the coconut pineapple flavor and this time I tried the Kaui Pie. OMG. It was good. We took the grandson there and introduced him to Lappert's. He also loved it. We went 2 nights in a row. This ice cream is fairly pricey as ice creams go but it's also worth every penny to true ice cream lovers.

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
“Useless staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

How many times can one establishment screw up an order? Let's say out of 5 or 6 visits? How about EVERY SINGLE TIME. I had someone take my money and not get my food. I had another person give me a banana muffin when I asked for a bran muffin. I had someone count the wrong amount of change. I had someone else make me wait for 5 minutes while they ran around looking for a pen. The list goes on! It's too bad - because the food was good. They need to train their staff better. Embarrassing, horrible service. Consistently the WORST out of any place I've ever visited!

Visited July 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Yummy Delicious on the HHV grounds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I'm a regular visitor to the HHV and I always stop in for a scoop or two from Lappert's. This is a must do while staying at the HHV. They have many flavors and are open fairly late. Enjoy yourself, you are on vacation!

Visited March 2014
Grand Prairie, Texas
“WOW!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Not your regular ice cream shop. We went probably 5 times in the 7 days we were in the village. AWESOME flavors and quality. Nothing in Hawaii is cheap, so once you get over sticker shock - this place is a must try. Cookies were even good. Fresh product and friendly staff made for a great place to get our daily treat.

Visited July 2014
Toronto, Canada
“OMG! worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We saved our visit until the last hour and found the ice cream product here absolutely fabulous. Good quality. Excellent flavours. I had the coconut and it was great. Waffle cones were fresh. So worth it.

• Visited May 2014