“Not only ice cream”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Please try smoothy or anything but icecream. There are so many great flavor drinks and pastries. They are a bit pricey but it's worth. always wish the line is shorter and bigger space for eating in this shop.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,012)

Reviewed November 15, 2013

One of my favorite things to do during our trips to Hawaii is to visit Lappert's and have a yummy treat. The smell of the freshly made waffle cones is so enticing and I love to try the different island flavors unavailable to us at home. This trip I sneaked back a second time to enjoy a double scoop of the coconut pineapple and the coconut macadamia nut fudge in a waffle cone. A slice of ice cream heaven!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The ice cream was very good and their mixed espresso coffee drinks were also excellent but the nicest thing about the folks at Lapperts is that they were the only servers to exhibit the Aloha spirit on the entire Hilton compound.....Yay for them!!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Ice cream is one of those things that is just SO much cheaper to eat at home...but on vacation...there is nothing wrong with a little splurge! We loved walking around Waikiki and stopping here for a delicious dipped waffle cone with a great flavor of ice cream. Even though there was almost always a line, they are very efficient at moving people through the line.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I loved the ice cream(try the macadamia nut).I asked for a chocolate malt and he looked at me like I had two heads.I explained what malt powder was and he said he never heard of it.(I must be getting old)