“Worth the Lines”

Island Vintage Coffee
Ranked #3 of 92 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Waikiki
San Diego, California
“Worth the Lines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were searching for a breakfast spot and stumbled upon this gem. The food is super fresh and delicious. I had the bacon breakfast sandwich and the banana mocha. This is way better than a frappachino. The Kona coffee they use is amazing. Brewed perfectly. We went back 2 times. Be prepared to wait a little bit in line. The people there give great service too.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
“Perfect coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

One of the only two coffee shops where we found the coffee drinkable !! If you are a regular coffee drinker and come from Australia you will appreciate the coffee from this place!!! while you are there the acai are bowls are great!!

• Visited July 2014
Brisbane
“Best Acai Bowl in the entire world!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We were in Hawaii recently visiting from Australia and came across the most awesome little cafe which serves the most amazing acai bowl we have ever tasted ! Visited 3 times in 2 days & can't wait to go back to Hawaii again and get another bowl. The coffee there was amazing also! Best coffee we had in our 3 week holiday.

• Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California
“Delicious acai bowl but too big”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

This review is only for the açai bowl. I got there around 8am on my way up to Diamond Head and thought I needed something healthy to get me going. There was a line, and with all of the Japanese tourists the line moves really slow. I got the açai bowl based on a recommendation from my cousin who fell in love with it. It was HUGE, like for two people huge! I really really wished they had a small and large option because I didn't finish and ended up wasting a third of it. It got really crowded but I discovered there's more seating outside to the left of the register. The little adjoining shop also makes the food and they bring it into the coffee shop after.

I probably wouldn't come back to this location for another açai bowl. At $10 a pop it's a little too pricey especially when I had to waste some of it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Marzipan33
Navarre, Florida
“You have to try the Acai Bowl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

We were looking for some coffee until the Harley Davidson Store opened. Found this little gem right next door. There was a line, but then one of the workers asked if we were paying with cash and we were whisked to the register in the corner with no waiting. The Frozen Kona Mocha was amazing and the Acai bowl is amazing....a large bowl covered with fresh bananas, strawberries and blueberry...but the best part is what was underneath the fruit--a frozen purple haven in your mouth. We enjoyed our coffee on the balcony under the palm trees. We made a second trip on the day home. A must visit if you are in Waikiki.

• Visited June 2014