“Great coffee”

Ranked #2 of 95 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We visited Island Vintage 4 out of the 7 days we were here. Excellent value with very large healthy breakfasts (recommend the lox plate). And for kiwi's who love a good strong coffee this was definitely the best coffee joint for us.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Went 4 out of 7 days in Hawaii.
My favorite was the Sausage & Egg on a Taro bagel.
Very fresh & tasty.
Coffee also good!!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

busy place, always a lineup day and night. Coffee is good and the limited food menu that is offered until 3pm is decent. Nothing fancy but different sandwiches and deserts. Fruit cups are pretty popular. Try the yogurt bowl.

1  Thank Sindbad2007
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Island Vintage Coffee is a must stop for my wife and I have grown to like it too. The coffee (any flavor) and acai bowls are awesome!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had an island latte after a disappointing meal, and it made the palatable world right again! It was terrific. I am a fan. The employees were kind, and I look forward to trying out the rest of the menu.