“The Best Thai Food Ever”
Review of Siam Garden Cafe

Siam Garden Cafe
Ranked #523 of 2,392 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Manila, Philippines
“The Best Thai Food Ever”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The Best Thai Food I've ever had was in this restaurant Siam Garden Cafe in Honolulu. I'm glad my friend recommended this place. It was a lovely sumptuous meal and it was delicious. The pad thai was awesome, and I managed to finish one whole bowl of the lemongrass soup.the brown rice and sticky rice were delicious as we'll, including the curry chicken, everything we had up to the mango dessert was superb.

• Visited June 2014

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Good food but slightly pricey”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Yes I know good food is never cheap but at least make the portions bigger. I swear the last time we were here the bowl and sticky rice portions was larger.

Da food: The quality never changed still have that awesome Thai flavor that keeps us coming back.

Da service: We went on a busy night but was still seated quickly and by the window which I enjoy. Friendly staff that anyways have a smile on.

You gotta try their Thai iced tea!

Please bring back the bigger portions especially with the sticky rice.

We'll be back

Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,246 helpful votes
“Still the best Thai food in Honolulu”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We have tried many Thai restaurants on Oahu but always come back to Siam Garden! The quality and flavor of the food here is just superior. We order take out dinner most of the time and no fail, each time we end up saying "This is really the best Thai food". Our favorites are the chicken red curry, seafood with ung choy, and the fish patties. In fact, after I write this review, I will be calling in my order!

Visited June 2014
7 Thank vrite
Honolulu
“nice for a date night or family Thai meal family style”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I like this place
nice setting parking is easy easy on the wallet and consistentyl quality food and service
it can be crowded at night but worth the wait to me
I like especialy the summer rolls
papaya salad
the chicken curries
The pad thai so so

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank mjmjmjmjmjmj
Hawaii
“Thai food that's authentic”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Asian food in Hawaii is always a treat and Siam Garden Cafe does not disappoint!

My favorite is the Panang Chicken with sticky rice, and the basil chicken is also done well.

Personally, I've tasted better Phad Thai noodles, but overall, the food is yummy, atmosphere ethnic and clean, waitresses are are polite and the ambiance is welcoming.

Visited January 2014