“The most fabulous restaurant ever!”
Review of BLT Steak

BLT Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
BLT Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 2,430 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We ate there five out of seven nights we like it so much. Nothing was disappointing. The employees were all pleasant and helpful. There was nothing at all to complain about. I wish they would open a branch in Newport Beach.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had an amazing dinner at BLT. They have great wine list, the Lobster Cobb salad was great, steak was cooked perfectly, and the peanut butter chocolate mousse was as good as advertised. Just don't fill up on the delicious popovers...

Another little story: We were staying at the Trump, so we got there a little early before our reservation. We went to the bar to order a glass of wine while we waited for our table and the bartender seemed a little distracted with a few of his partrons, so I was a little annoyed that he didn't see us (my wife and I are both over 6 ft, so not that hard to miss us). We ended up walking away to just wait. While we were standing there, the GM Andrew Spinelli came over and asked us if we had a problem getting a drink and that he would get us what we needed (and they were on him). What started out as a frustrating experience was immediately flipped into a huge positive! What a great GM to notice that little detail in a busy restaurant - totally made our night! Would go back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Keith B
Reviewed May 26, 2013

With literally dozens of high end restaurants to choose from in the Waikiki area, it poses a difficult decision where to spend your time and money.I would suggest you look no further than BLT Steak.The food and service are a well practiced and professional ballet of the true steakhouse experience. Please read other reviews for details. My intention here is to help shorted your list of options.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I have just finished the most amazing meal! From the very first bite to the last of the Chef's blackboard special was a taste sensation. The flavours and textures were exquisite. What a wonderful way to end our holiday. If only we had tried this restaurant earlier, we would have saved so much time looking for a restaurant of this caliber. Thank You BLT Steakhouse we will be back.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Service excellent, the seafood tasty and filling. There were three varieties of oyster and we tried all three which were all superb. Our third visit in a week, yes in a week, meant we became wise to not over order. The dozen oysters were so plump and juicy that I almost had trouble swallowing them. A true aphrodisiac !