Tripadvisor
Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Ways to Experience Dive Oahu
from $75.00
1,009 results
All reviews sea tiger anger management horseshoe reef deep wreck boat captain rental equipment white tip sharks moray eels great equipment great boat two tank entire crew these guys open water great diving octopus diving experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

100 characters is not enough space to describe the professionalism of the Dive Oahu team! Every time we visit Hawaii we dive with Dive Oahu and the service is always the best! From the retail shop at NEX to the crew on the dive boat! Thank you and see you again in the spring!

brianbH1047IR, Owner at Dive Oahu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Aloha! Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it. :-) Looking forward to seeing you in the water. Brian

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The gal that answered the phone was knowledgeable and eager to help me. She connected us with Laurel and told me what we needed to do to ensure we would have the best possible chance to achieve certification during my daughters stay. I stopped by the Kakaako location to purchase her mask, fins and snorkel. Laurel & staff were accommodating and knowledgeable and more over, they seemed genuinely happy to see me.

Our pool work was thorough. Laurel does not cut corners. He goes by the book emphasizing safety while trying to make a 64 degree pool fun at 8pm. I could not be more impressed with his patience and ability to teach.

And on the boat, Capt Jerry is just great. The safety briefing is important and he makes sure he has your attention by making it fun. He's so quick to help guests in, out of gear and water.

brianbH1047IR, Owner at Dive Oahu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Aloha! Glad to hear that you had the best dive trip with us and thank you so much for your kind words and for your trust. :-) Also, kudos to all the staff who assisted you for doing an amazing job. Looking forward to your next dive. Brian

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

if you want to go diving, this is who you should call. Outstanding staff and crew, so much fun on my first day of diving I went back out later in the week. Already looking forward to my next trip to dive with them again. Mahalo!

brianbH1047IR, Owner at Dive Oahu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Aloha, Scott! Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it. :-) Looking forward to seeing you in the water. Brian

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our second year with a weekly rental of paddleboards and boogie boards from Dive Oahu on Waikiki Beach. And what a great week it's been. It's a whole new team, and once again this year they have proven to be a great group. Led by Adam, they consistently provide friendly, flexible excellent customer service to us and everybody else that I see them deal with. Kudos to the management and the whole team. We plan on coming back and will head straight to the big blue tents - thanks for another great week on the waves!

brianbH1047IR, Owner at Dive Oahu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Aloha, Tom! Glad you had an amazing vacation in Hawaii and you enjoyed the beach. Thank you so much for your kind words and for your trust. :-) Looking forward to your next dive. Brian

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I'm a former PADI Pro who returned to Oahu for a short a short time and couldn't wait to get back out in the water. It had been (a very long) 1.5 years since my last dive. I went out for a 2 tank shallow reef dive with Dive Oahu and wanted to share some info about the very fun, relaxing and comfortable experience that I had.

The dive equipment we used was immaculate! It was all new and very well maintained. The boat (Anger Management) had plenty of space to get set up and move around without stepping on toes (or fins). You can even lay on the bow and catch some sun on your way to and from the dive sites. Very nice dive boat!

The 10am boat had a mix of programs and skill levels. We had discover scuba divers taking their first breaths underwater, students doing the open water class and a group of certified divers. We dove on Horseshoe reef and another reef named Cell Block "Sea" (aka Turtle Town). My group spotted turtles, a Devil Scorpion fish and my personal favorite; a very handsome, semi-playful Octopus! We also saw lots of other exciting marine life, some of which are endemic to the Hawaiian Islands and can't be found natively anywhere else in the world. The crew was very attentive, patient and understanding of each skill level in board. Each group had their own Dive Maser or Instructor. Having a better ratio of guides/instructors to divers and students is always a good thing! It was the kind of personal attention that is always appreciated if it's been a while since you're last dive, like it was with me.

Thank you to Brian and the rest of Dive Oahu. I truly had an awesome time on the boat! And a special thank you to my guide/instructor Lindsey! You're enthusiasm for marine life made my day :-) I highly recommend diving with her and asking about the super cute Freckled Snake Eels at Cell Bluck Sea (Turtle Town)!