“Didn't Turn Up”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Dive Oahu

Dive Oahu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive Oahu, Inc., offers PADI scuba diving training from the Discover Scuba Diving experience to Master Scuba Diver, and it offers PADI professional-level training at its Five Star Instructor Development Center (IDC). PADI Professional candidates train and earn certifications from Divemaster to Master Instructor at the IDC led by our Course Directors and assisted by senior PADI instructors.
Selkirk, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Didn't Turn Up”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I booked a 2-tank dive with Dive Oahu through the concierge at my hotel. On the day of the dive I turned up at the meeting point 15 mins before the designated pick up time as I was advised to do. I waited for an hour before finally going back to the concierge to ask for a refund which I got. Dive Oahu gave me no apology or explanation of what had happened.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Greg F
brian b, Owner at Dive Oahu, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Aloha ,
Greg , I do not show you on any trip in the past couple weeks . I'm very concerned that you say you were not pick up and got a refund from our agent. please let me know what day you were on as I'm the owner and I take these comments very serious when my team fails. please help me fix this problem . PS know one ever like to be someone's first one star review.

Again sorry for our part
Brian Benton
Dive Oahu
808-330-3790 cell

Kaneohe, Hawaii
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Amazing dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Just completed a two take afternoon dive with Dive Oahu that was fantastic. Capt Jerry took us to the Sea Tiger and the the pipe. Our guide Mike new what to point out and took great care of us. Giant green sea turtles, rays, ells (close up) frog fish and best of all a playful octopus. The dive sights are just a short ride from the harbor maybe 5 minutes and right off Waikiki beach. If you are in Hawaii and want to go SCUBA diving ahead to Dive Oahu you will not be disappointed, from the great staff to the beautiful water. Already planning my next trip..

Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Easy, safe, fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I remember taking my son diving for the first time and wanting to wring the dive guides neck because he intimidated him so much with his offhand irritable behaviour . Well you won't get any of that at Oahu Divers. I had two glorious days diving with Ali and Mike- the friendliest, easiest, chillest , patient-est, safest, bestest , fabest coolest guides a customer could want whether she be a first timer or experienced diver. Your guide sets the pleasure gauge for your dive- whatever you see on your dive is cream on the cake . The ladies in the office too put me at ease- they knew their stuff so I felt I was in safe hands . There are a lot of cowboy outfits out there - these are not one of them. Thanks to knowledgable Pam I signed the dotted line without first checking a million trip advisors reviews .Thanks to Capt Gerry too who is a mine of local knowledge and couldn't be nicer while welcoming you on his boat. Thanks Oahu Diving- It was a big cake with a lot of cream.......

Visited September 2013
Marshall, Texas
“These guys rock!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We dove the Sea Tiger and Horseshoe. Highly recommend Dive Oahu! Staff went out their way to make sure we were safe, and having fun!

Visited August 2013
Newport Beach, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great Diving Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was very impressed with Dive Oahu. They picked me up from my hotel in Waikiki right on time. I went on a two tank morning dive. The first dive was to the YO 257. The second was a pretty coral dive. The dive guide, Alli, was very friendly and terrific at spotting eels, turtles, and octopi. Captain Jerry was very jolly and great about passing my camera to me once I was in the water. I would definitely recommend Dive Oahu.

Visited August 2013