“Great poke with a discount.”
Review of Fresh Catch

Fresh Catch
Ranked #54 of 2,421 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Seafood
Neighborhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Neighborhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great poke. the taco poke is a on the sweet side. FYI: if you recycle your cans next door. Show the receipt and they will give you a discount on your poke.

There are newer reviews for Fresh Catch

Reviewed January 14, 2013

A bunch of out of towners seeking local food, and this place scores. Super-friendly staff provided great recommendations and taste testing of many different poke. Our real score was to just get half a dozen different poke (salmon, octopus, ahi, etc) and share. The hot meals were all very good, but the poke is the winner. Don't let the converted Pizza Hut storefront throw you off. This is a must-do visit. Thanks for a great meal!

2  Thank freqtraveler86
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Just went to Fresh Catch during my Xmas break in Hawaii. I found the service to be outstanding. Flavor on the pokes were excellent, especially the smoked tako poke. I will come back the next time I'm in Hawaii.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I go to Fresh Catch every week for my Hawaiian Food fix. I get the Stew Luau which is the bomb. The staff is super nice and friendly. When I walk in they know my order. Big Mahalo to the staff.

Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

We saw this on DDD and decided if we were ever on Oahu, it was a MUST go to - so we did! Once you get oriented to the menu, which they are very happy to help you with - it just them comes down to taste testing to determine which poke or other awesome dish to have. They are very happy to have you try anything and ALL are SO FRESH! We ended up with the salmon poke, ahi poke and tako poke. Yum yum!

We went to the location in Kaneohe - very nice and happy people working here - very proud of their product!

Go to either location, buy definitely go!

1  Thank trvlgrl6570