“CCR Instruction”

Ocean Legends Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Oahu's leading full service PADI dive center with the best rates and highest quality scuba diving certifications on island. Dive all four sides of the island with free pick-up and drop-off from Waikiki hotels. A 5 Star Technical Diving International (TDI) Instructor Training Center and International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers (IANTD) Platinum Training Facility, we are the only Rebreather training facility in the state. Explore Oahu's reefs, wrecks and caves with absolute safety and have the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I would definitely recommend Ocean Legends and owner Darren Fox for al your CCR and Technical diving needs! His instruction was top notch and very thorough! Keep up the great work my friend.

1  Thank HookenaCCR
There are newer reviews for Ocean Legends Dive Center

Reviewed October 29, 2013

TJ was our dive master and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. TJ was everything from professional to knowledgeable to friendly and everything that you could hope for in an educator. The staff as an entirety at Ocean Legends was above and beyond what I could have expected. They were honest and extremely knowledgeable about the equipment they had as well as very helpful in making recommendations for specific products and uses. Everyone employed by Ocean Legends seems to have a vast repertoire of knowledge and experience in the various specialties that diving has to offer. I have already book several advanced classes with them! I would recommend this dive shop to anyone from the most elementary diver to people that have been diving for years. Truly a 10/10!

1  Thank jMack86
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I initially booked to do my open water dives with this company. I mixed my dates up and I missed the first day but ocean legends were really great about it and rearranged for me. Instructors Greg and Austin were both really knowlegable, experienced and a lot of fun. The company picked me up from my hostel which was included in the price and made everything that little bit easier. After popping into the shop and getting kit in the right sizes we went to the harbour to get on the boat. Captain crash and first mate glen were very welcoming and great characters. Over the two days we dived 3 different sites, turtle canyon nautilus reef and horseshoe reef. Amazing array of fishes and loads of turtles made these dives pretty awesome. Instructors pointed out interesting fish and points on the reef. At the end of the course I booked 2 dives with the company and dived with an instructor called Pat, who again was lots of fun and we had 2 great dives. I would highly recommend ocean legends and would like to thank Mary,Darren,Greg, Austin,Rich,Pat and the crew of the Kahlua kai for making my dives so easy, fun and memorable.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Dive Instructor TJ is super experienced, a great teacher, and a cool guy. I felt very comfortable in the water when diving with TJ. Best Dive Instructor ever!

1  Thank Kevin A
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Dived three operators on Oahu and these guys are the best. Well informed, safe and professional. I run a dive instruction business in California and I would welcome Rich if he ever wanted to work for us anytime.