“Part of the club!”

Ocean Legends Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Oahu's leading full service PADI dive center with the best rates and highest quality scuba diving certifications on island. Dive all four sides of the island with free pick-up and drop-off from Waikiki hotels. A 5 Star Technical Diving International (TDI) Instructor Training Center and International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers (IANTD) Platinum Training Facility, we are the only Rebreather training facility in the state. Explore Oahu's reefs, wrecks and caves with absolute safety and have the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Part of the club!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I could not have asked for a better company to spark my interest in scuba diving!
I have always wanted to try it, even though my fear of exploding lungs always stayed at the back of my mind. Fear was immediately brushed aside as soon as I stepped in the door, the staff was super friendly and knowledgeable. My friend and I bought a living social deal to get PADI certified and it was worth every penny. Our instructor, Austin, was professional and took us through each skill training with patience and support. There is a whole new world under the ocean and only after a few open water dives I feel the need to go back for more. You MUST scuba dive at least once in your life, there is nothing else like it. The staff at ocean legends are like old friends who won't let your lungs explode, except maybe from laughter.

Hong Kong, China
“Knowledgable and patient instructors - Highly Recommended”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I just got my Open Water Dive Cert with Ocean Legends and it was a blast! I did my PADI eLearning online before arriving Hawaii and spent 3 days in the water to get certified (the course was originally 2 days but the water condition on the first day was too tough so my instructor Nick kindly let us re-do the first day for free).

The first day was with Nick doing a quick quiz on the materials from the eLearning and we went to a beach nearby to go underwater to learn different techiques. Nick was a very patient and fun instructor. He made my first diving experience very comfortable and enjoyable. :) There were 3 students in the class this day.

The second day just repeated what we did on the first day with Nick as the condition on the first day wasn't that good so we needed one more day to pick up the skills. Nick was a very good instructor and very caring under water. He has been diving for many years and he is very knowlegable. It's very important as you get a bit panic the first time you go underwater!

On the thrid day, Eric told me and my friend out to the ocean. We dived 60feet outside Waikiki and saw a sea turtle. It was very beautiful and fun. Eric was a very friendly guy and very passionate about diving. We enjoyed our time with Eric very much. We were very delighted to get certified with Ocean Legends.

Eric also took some pics of us and posted to Ocean Legends facebook. The pics remind me so much of the happy memories diving in Hawaii.

Waikiki, Hawaii
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great experience for a great price!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I finally got my PADI certification done and Ocean Legends was a perfect spot for me. I'll be getting different skills done in the future for sure. Greg, Nick, Austin and Otto were all cool guys and very helpful.

“Outstanding”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

The experience was great from the start. Staff and instructors ( Otto, Mary ) were extremely helpful and patient both in and out of the water. Mary's patience and unique method of teaching assisted me on doing a 40ft dive off the coast of Waikiki. This is an experience that I will never forget. Discover Scuba is a must do if you love the ocean and are here in Hawaii.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Must dive with Ocean Legends!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I have been diving with Ocean Legends several times and they always provide me with outstanding service and well trained dive staff. They call me a day in advance of my dives to remind me. They provide transportation to and from the dive destination as well. Brian and Eric were my most recent Ocean Legends associates I went diving with and they have exceptional knowledge of the dive sites and always ensure I am comfortable and help with anything I need.