“Brilliant review of an historical moment in time”

Pearl Harbor Historical Tours - Musashi Tours
Ranked #147 of 335 Tours in Honolulu
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We visited the Arizona memorial and the Missouri battleship. Both extraordinary experiences. Our guide on the Missouri was terrific - full of enthusiasm and knowledge. We left feeling educated, exhilarated and honoured by what we had experienced. Those we're challenging times which most of us will never experience. Thanks to all those in involved .

5  Thank Sue S
There are newer reviews for Pearl Harbor Historical Tours - Musashi Tours

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

First of all I'd like to recommend this to anyone!! Even if you know nothing about what happened. This was always an absolute must for us! After reading on trip advisor all the different tours and prices, I decided to do my own research as we were travelling with a young baby and didn't want to do a guided tour to keep our daughter happy. I was so shocked that it was free!!! We paid $2.50 for a bus return to Waikiki and that was it!! I couldn't believe it!

It's a strange mixture of honour and utter sadness to be there. From start to finish this was absolutely amazing and heartbreaking. My family didn't lose these brave men but I felt we were also honouring our grandparents that fought the same war at the same time. It's a priceless way for people to remember just how much people had to sacrifice during that horrible war! Those poor men and families in Oahu! God Bless you all!!

I'd recommend if possible to at least spend a good amount in the gift store as way of donation to such a special place.

7  Thank Lizzieh081
Reviewed May 7, 2013

On a recent trip to Oahu my wife and I went on this tour. I am not a great tourist as in tours etc. but thought this would be a good way to see this sight. All day tour which included Pearl Harbor, as well as, sights in downtown Honolulu. They picked us up at our hotel quite early but by doing so you beat a significant crowd later in the day. Upon entering the grounds we rented a pair of headsets to guid us through the main building and without them I don't think you'd get half the experience. This tour proved amazing and while it isn't like viewing whales(which is very cool) the historical perspective was unbelievable as it really clued you into what it must have been like for the patriots who were there that day.

9  Thank chirop99
Reviewed April 9, 2013

if you are on Oahu,you need to go. i'd say it's a 6 years and up trip. we took a bus over, our bus driver for polynesian tours was awesome. KoKo, had all sorts of info. it was seriously a moving trip and the Bowfin is a must see. Unless you're a squid.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We completed a week of cruising some of the islands with a visit to Pearl Harbor. Though we would have preferred to have spent longer, we were able to see the SS Arizona below the water of its memorial and even now over 70 years later there is still a leaking of oil from the ship and to think all those lost souls still below where we stood......
Well worth the visit to imagine what happened that fateful December day. The film that was shown before the tour was terribly sad too

5  Thank Suzanne R